MANCHESTER MEET ***TOMORROW @ HEATON PARK!***

oooooooooooo i have a new recruit, for the hopefully list hehe :wink:

were coming think were going on the wed night and stopping over!!!!
(i will book a double kimmy!!!!!!)

me im a definite! unless me or milliepops is ill, then we are going! :cheer:

Jo... cna you add Eblinx to the list :)

Im gonna sort out this week times for trains/trams etc, so i'll be able to give you a meeting point and time in Piccadilly station for us all to meet, then catch tram over to Heaton park :)

Whos interested in meetin at picc station adn catching tram??

lozzi said:
Jo... cna you add Eblinx to the list :)

Im gonna sort out this week times for trains/trams etc, so i'll be able to give you a meeting point and time in Piccadilly station for us all to meet, then catch tram over to Heaton park :)

Whos interested in meetin at picc station adn catching tram??

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :cheer:

Dammit.....I now work two weeks on and one week off, and thats during my weeks at work.......BUT......that doesn't mean I can't try!!!!!

Would love to come, might have to chat to MIL and see if we can swap weeks, as she is here with Lib & I'm definitely NOT bringing her along.....!!!!

Will do some thinking & rearranging and let you know :D

Sorry for being lame, I forgot all about this!!

Just checked train fares in case I can't get the car, and is £19.30 - thats not as bad as I thought!! Nat - you getting the train would we be on the same one if I got the train too??

I'd like to come. I don't work Thurs. But I don't have a baby :( does it matter or should I borrow one for the afternoon? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks lozzie for the pm this morning but I think it's unlikely I can come, the very thought of getting to heaton park makes me feel tired - and im only in droylsden!!

It also seems likely that I'll be either moving house or in labour! I'm sure he's gonna be an early baby :?

how often are meet ups organised?

thanks for the PM lozzi hun...i didnt realise any more info had been put up :doh:

sounds like a great idea and im off work that week too :cheer:
look at train times and prices and its £14.20 from leeds to manchester piccadilly...if the offer still stands for meeting at the station and going then im definatly up for it
Hope its ok with me having no baby or bump!?
Might try and convince OH to come too...ill mention it to him tonite and let you know for definate later tonite or tomorrow :)

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
I'd like to come. I don't work Thurs. But I don't have a baby :( does it matter or should I borrow one for the afternoon? :rotfl: :rotfl:

U dont need a baby hun ur very welcome to come on ur own or with a friend/partner :D

Trudyscrumptious76 said:

snap hun!!! :(
im hopefully going though so you wont be the only one if you go!

I've decided i might not drive to the meet as it's a 2 hour drive and if LO starts crying etc it's not a good idea to drive all that way on my own so i thinki might get a train.

The only problem is i've never been on a train on my own (last time i was about 7) so i don't really know what to do, how to book tickets etc. :oops:

Can someone help me please? :pray:

Sarah&LJ said:

It'd be great to see you Sarah. After seeing your pic it'll b nice to meet the real person!!!! :cheer:

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
Sarah&LJ said:

It'd be great to see you Sarah. After seeing your pic it'll b nice to meet the real person!!!! :cheer:
im looking forward to it too! iv had my hair cut off though so i look a bit different lol...will try and upload a pic soon

has everyone got recent pics of themselfs up?

I'm coming by train now!!

I've booked my tickets today with a lot of help from Sarah&LJ :D

Would love to come but Ive only just joined and dont really know anyone yet :? lol
I love Heaton Park! Thats where I was going to get married! (may even still do)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back