My Manchester Mini Meet!

shaunie_louise

Reaction score
I had my PF meet today!

I met Kelly (MrsU)! She is lovelyful! :D

Went to Subway :rotfl: and got a coffee!
And went back to mine where OH made brews! (He is well trained)

Anyway a pic :D (please excuse my grossness)

IMGP0195-2.jpg

Anyway we were wondering if there is any intrest for a Manchester meet?
Let me know! :D

xx

Aww i'm defo up for it! There are a few local girls & we met up last week at local softplay centre :) I'm planning on arranging another one at Heaton Park in summer too as we did one last year and it was great :D xx

aww cool!

we were thinking of doing one somewhere near town, in say a couple of weeks?

Go for something to eat maybe? with a ball pool thing for LO's?

xx

:D

Shaunie is FAB & LOVELY!!! :dance: :cheer:

AND the pic does her no justice, she is gorgeous :hug: & her OH is so sweet too!

See you soon hun x

Hey happy_chick :wink:

I can't wait till I have my own LO here then I'll be gate crashing all your meets!! :cheer:

Might have to pick your brain soon!! I've got my MW appointment, but what do I do if I need to speak to someone before then????? Just go to the doc's?? stupid but just checking, cause some people talk about EPU, I bet tameside doesn't even have one of those! Cause they don't tell you :oops: :lol:

x

MrsU said:
Hey happy_chick :wink:

I can't wait till I have my own LO here then I'll be gate crashing all your meets!! :cheer:

Might have to pick your brain soon!! I've got my MW appointment, but what do I do if I need to speak to someone before then????? Just go to the doc's?? stupid but just checking, cause some people talk about EPU, I bet tameside doesn't even have one of those! Cause they don't tell you :oops: :lol:

x
where do u live?

isnt it just!!!!

Theres quite a lot from around this area of manchester isnt there

I'd love to come if that's alright!
I'll make sure OH leaves the car seats this time

Cool!

Trix and Debecca have said they would like to come too!

So, I don't really know how to arrange a meet.

Anyone got any set dates and places in mind?

x

hi shaunie

im in glossop, so not a million miles from manchester! i'd like to come although will depend on exactly when it falls - im right at the end of the last three months leave with no pay :(

Im sure we will find a date you will be ok with?
What sorts of date do you like the sound of?

Is there like a wagon and horses close to the city centre. I sorta thought this would be good for anybody coming with LO as they have a ballpool?

xx

shaunie_louise said:
Cool!

x

Ive arranged a few in the past. Its good to arrange somewhere thats easy to get to via public transport aswell as car as then more people tend to be able to come, Ive been to meets in the past in parks, restraunts, pubs & playcentres which have all been fairly close to a city/town centre or easy enough to get to for all coming :) A poll is sometimes a good idea for deciding when to have the meet too & around 12pm seems to be a favourite time for most :) Give me a shout if u need some help xx

happy_chick said:
[quote="shaunie_louise":1wtfj7m9]Cool!

x

Ive arranged a few in the past. Its good to arrange somewhere thats easy to get to via public transport aswell as car as then more people tend to be able to come, Ive been to meets in the past in parks, restraunts, pubs & playcentres which have all been fairly close to a city/town centre or easy enough to get to for all coming :) A poll is sometimes a good idea for deciding when to have the meet too & around 12pm seems to be a favourite time for most :) Give me a shout if u need some help xx[/quote:1wtfj7m9]

I need some help! :rotfl:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back