MANCHESTER MEET ***TOMORROW @ HEATON PARK!***

Yey glad ur all sorted Lola's mummy!
Lea m your very welcome if u wanna come :D

Cant wait to meet everyone! Im thinking of telling everyone to meet at the Station Gate Entrance (as its closest to metrolink) if the weathers ok and if its raining then we can meet at the cafe nearby?

I will ckeck when the school hols are so see if I can come then!? Im sure to know you all a bit better by then :D

Emmylou said:
Just checked train fares in case I can't get the car, and is £19.30 - thats not as bad as I thought!! Nat - you getting the train would we be on the same one if I got the train too??

I hate that - anytime anybody says Nat I immediately think they're referring to me lol.

Xena said:
Emmylou said:
Just checked train fares in case I can't get the car, and is £19.30 - thats not as bad as I thought!! Nat - you getting the train would we be on the same one if I got the train too??

I hate that - anytime anybody says Nat I immediately think they're referring to me lol.

Sorry :oops:
i meant Natalie & Jake (she's coming from Notts I'm just up the road in Derby)

Have checked with DH & we *might* be coming, won't be able to confirm until the week of the meet though as it depends how frantic work is, but the plan at the min is that he will drive us up there, go off on his own whilst we meet you guys, then meet us later to go home.

:pray:

im stalkin the forum... tri's ttc'ers n 1st years.... to recruit more ppl for the meet

no one is safe... :twisted:

watch ur pms ladies lol

:twisted: :dance: :twisted: :dance: :twisted:

lozzi said:
im stalkin the forum... tri's ttc'ers n 1st years.... to recruit more ppl for the meet

no one is safe... :twisted:

watch ur pms ladies lol

:twisted: :dance: :twisted: :dance: :twisted:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sarah&LJ said:
Xena are you coming too?

yes lol don't you look at the list on page 1? tsk :sleep: :rotfl:

I won't be arriving until 3pm though - gotta take DH to work first. :wall:

Emmylou said:
Xena said:
Emmylou said:

Sorry :oops:
i meant Natalie & Jake (she's coming from Notts I'm just up the road in Derby)
lol yeh I figured you didn't mean me, nobody knows my name i s Natalie lol - but it doesn't half confuse me anyway when people say Nat lol

Just seen lozzis recruitment drive in 3rd Tri and I would love to come BUT I dont know if we will be up to it assuming my LO is here by then...not due till the 15th.... :(

Hope there will be another sometime, I would love to meet everyone

Xena said:
Sarah&LJ said:
Xena are you coming too?

yes lol don't you look at the list on page 1? sk :sleep: :rotfl:

I won't be arriving until 3pm though - gotta take DH to work first. :wall:

Nope :rotfl:
was gonna offer to mett you at leeds station but nope :shakehead: :rotfl:

PPL COMING ON THE TRAIN!!!!!

:lol:

Right for anyone who is meeting at the train station.

We will be meeting Here:

P1010708.jpg

Its benches near platform one.

Were ever you are in the train station there will be signs like these:

P1010704.jpg

On these signs you want to look for "Station Reception"
P1010705.jpg

if however it doenst say anything about that then follow Platform 1

The meeting point is at the entrance to platform one.

Platform one is directly opp the Staion reception.
this is what the station reception looks like, it will look like ur walking towards an exit, its on the right, just out of view of this pic :)
P1010702.jpg

Ultimately, you'll see prams here:

P1010708.jpg

Hope this makes sense :)

anyone who is meeting at piccadily, needs to PM to let me know there coming, also include a contact phone number incase there are any problems, i'll pm you back my number so you can ring me if ur lost :)

We will be LEAVING the meetin point at 11am, to head for the tram, so can everyone ensure that they are there in ample time :)

yay number 1 is my platform!! I dont have to walk far!!! :cheer: :cheer: :rotfl:

hi. i dont have a high post count as i dont very often post on things like this. i was wondering if i would be able to come though. i dont have any children but am 15 weeks pregnant. i havent really had much contact with babies before and thought maybe this would be useful to see how people act around children for example. if you dont want me there i understand as i am new.

Blake

pm'd you lozzi

Also..I think we should do a name to faces thing so we all know who each other are if we dont already???

Bumble said:
hi. i dont have a high post count as i dont very often post on things like this. i was wondering if i would be able to come though. i dont have any children but am 15 weeks pregnant. i havent really had much contact with babies before and thought maybe this would be useful to see how people act around children for example. if you dont want me there i understand as i am new.

Blake

Yeh course ur welcome to come :)

Haylii&&Mia said:
pm'd you lozzi

Also..I think we should do a name to faces thing so we all know who each other are if we dont already???

Yeah great idea, ill start a new thread :D

:( :( :( :(
I might not be able to come! :(
I was relying on Kev being able to swap his day off from work which will be the Monday but just realised it will be a bank holiday so he hasn't got a day to swap it with! :x

He's gonna ask if there's any way he can have a holiday day but they are so tight about swapping holidays! :evil:

Ooooh I hope he can manage it I've been looking forward to it soooooo much! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I just haven't the confidence to get the train on my own! :oops:

jools221181 said:
I just haven't the confidence to get the train on my own! :oops:

awww you gotta come!!!!

i can meet u off the train at manchester...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back