MANCHESTER MEET ***TOMORROW @ HEATON PARK!***

who is stayin over???

we will be comin up on Weds then leavin fri!!! need to find a hotel :think:

mummykay said:
who is stayin over???

we will be comin up on Weds then leavin fri!!! need to find a hotel :think:

even though its only 40mins away id like to stop over because i'm sure there would be plenty of laughs in the hotel!
but i dont think it would be wise with an 8 week old :? :?

have found citiplace in manchester at £100 for 2nights, will book soon :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

budge said:
happy_chick said:
OK the date for the Manchester meet will be Thurs 27th March 08

is that in the easter holidays?
if its a school day i can't come.

Budge, it depends on your Local Authority. I know for North Yorkshire it's the holidays (because we're having the standard 3 term year) but many other LAs are just having the bank holidays at Easter and then the official holiday later, at the beginning of April.

Check your LA website - hope you can make it!

For the record, I'm still trying to persudae my husband that me coming with less than a month till I pop is sensible.

Il come! Iv never been on one of these meets before.do we bring our kids?x

amylou86 said:
Il come! Iv never been on one of these meets before.do we bring our kids?x
yes we do! iv never been 2 one yet either. excited!

Ace.yeah count me in then. Its a day after my birthday so i dunno what state il be in! Lol x

il def be there, are we meetin at the main entrance (side of the golf course?) wahoo exciting xxx

I will sort out meeting time & place closer to the time :) will be after ive had baby now and got settled so watch this space!

:D

I am quite interested in coming, but I would have to drive because I feel safer that way especially with LO in tow!

After writing that this morning I have spoken to Leckershell and we are going to come in my car together! :cheer:

We are coming by car too! Are there car parks nearby? I haven't been to Manchester in aaages!

I think there are a few car parks, I'll be going by car too but i'm a bit unsure about Lola being in the back on her own for 2 hours :|

i maybe in the area then at the in-laws so i'm a maybe for now :D

there are car parks there dont worry. i will be driving too. there is a car park right at the main entrance on the side of the golf course and there is one at the back of the park, failing that there are loads of little streets around the park, i sometimes park on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back