MAGIC MEDICINE

Again, I'm as new to this as you lot but I remember reading somewhere that guaifenesin has to be the main ingredient. This Asda cherry one, it says the following:-

"Each 5ml contains Guaifenesin 100mg as active ingredient. Also contains liquid glucose, methyl-4-hydroxybenzoate (e218), caramel, cherry morello flavour, citric acid, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate, carmoisine (e122), ethanol, purified water."

What does your Sainsburys one say?

Rach - go get some :twisted:

ive been to asda today my mate usually goes every morning maybe i can ask her to get me a bottle what exactly is it called? xxxx

:puke: :puke: is all i can say about that stuff
lol
i will continue to use it but :puke:

:rotfl: what is it called please sophie hun? xxxxxxxx

sorry rach i had to nip out, its called chesty cough syrup guaifenesin cherry flavour
xx

Makes me feel like :puke:

Although I have to say that I am slowly getting used to it and I mean slooooowly!

if it does the job I won't be complaining though :D

got some :D its lush :D ok so how much do i take how often and when do i start taking it today is day 3 of this months cycle usually ovulate around day 10
xxxxxxxxxxx

I got some magic medicine from superdrug today- foul stuff but I am nowhere near an asda :puke:

How much do I need to take???

i want pictures of your faces after you have taken the stuff :rotfl:
I am going to go look whats in buttercup syrup as thats the only nice med out there :)

it definately works for getting ewcm i had it for a few days longer this month and tons of it :oops: xxx

I've just realised that this is the one month I haven't noticed any!

I knew it was supposed to thin it out - I must have overdosed and turned it all into water :lol:

well i got to say it worked for me i got my bfp and this was my first month on the magic meds :D i suggest everyone take it lol xxxxxxx

OMG you guys, so many of you became pregnant after taking this medicine!
It can't be a coincidence can it?? A trip to ASDA is in order tonight i think!

:wink:

I'm not too sure when i ovulate though, should i take like 1 spoonful a day?

hi bexter hun i took 1 spoon a day from day 6 then upped it to 4 times a day from day 8 as i knew i was due to ovulate around day 10 if your not sure when you ovulate but you have 28 day cycle assume you ovulate around day 14 and start taking day 9/10 buy 2 bottles in case you run out its only 83p a bottle and just take it 4 times a day till its all gone and bd as often as possible it worked for me good luck hun xxx

def recommend this it worked for me. took 2 teaspoons three times a day from about 5 days before i was due to ovulate. i was swimming in CM and i got my BFP. greatest feeling and i swear this stuff had a major play in it.good luck xx :pray:

Thnaks guys, i will let you kn ow how i get on. :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back