Magic medicine handbag style

sazzleevans

Reaction score
Hi

Well i have found the ultimate form of magic medicine for those just as daft and desperate as me. It comes in sachets!!

My OH came home last night full of a cold. He is really quite bad and never suffers. So i sent his to be with a hot drink. I tucked him in and brought his green tea making a real fuss. My grandmother would have been proud of me!! Until he spotted my magic medicine.

"Wow just what i need chesty cough medicine", he said. Not on his life. I grabbed the bottle as if my life depended on it and insisted he take something else. (well theres limits to being nice)

After rooting through the cupboard i spotted sachets of Benylin Chesty Cough medicine. Theres 5ml in each sachets which we just drink. Backing down i went to bedroom and offered the alternative to my magic medicine. Ha ha i had saved the day BUT then i spotted the content. Each sachet contains 100mg Guaifenesin . Wow magic medicine in sachets how great is that. Now all wanna be mums can be complete nutters and carry it around in their handbags (me included)

We are supposed to be bbd on Monday before he flys back to work and i was kicking myself that hes sick BUT hayho every cloud has a silver lining....Magic medicine for the one the go mum to be!!!

Sarah

Yea, its quite funny how we have our limits to being nice. The Benylin is now being replaced by Lemsip!!

Sarah :twisted:

Yea thats where i got them, They did have an offer on when you bought any flue or cold stuff you got a box of the sachets free. So i bought 3 or 4 boxes of 99p own brand flue tablets and got the sachets for nothing!!

Bargin!! I did tell Royston why i thought the sachet were good and he said "They are too expensive" I dont think he really understands the lenghts a woman ttc will go to and i think £1.50 isnt really a limit.

Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back