Medicine (magic)

sophie

Reaction score
Well just been to get kai some cough medicine an i got him some tixylix and it had guaifenesin, now i wonder if this works the same as the asda stuff, i couldnt stand that stuff :puke: but this tastes quite nice!
anyway i dunno if it was just the asda stuff that spose to work or the ingredient? does anyone know?
thanks in advance.
thought ide show pic as well :D

tixylix.jpg

It's the ingredient not the asda stuff in particular.

When I used it they had run out at asda and I had to pay £3 odd for some other medicine with the ingredient in.

Cx

:cheer: im gonna give it a go then!
thanks charm
xx

They're always out of stock of the Asda own brand :evil: Good luck with the tixylix

its the ingredient hun everyone uses the asda one as its only 81p where as some of the others are 3 pound + good luck it worked for me xxx

Apparently Benelyn which I love is as good but obviously dearer I've bough some of Sainsburys own for £1.56 hopefully it won't taste too vile. I will start taking it tomorrow, day 5 of my cycle I tend to ov around day 10 so keeping my fingers crossed this time. I've only been trying since July - had a miscarriage in May - and I know it's not that long but it feels like forever :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back