MAGIC MEDICINE

Try the sainsburys own brand one everyone it tastes ok :D and even though becks took it every two hours you only need to take it three times a day for about three - four days before ovulation til the day you know you have ovulated. im not surprised you feeling sick if taken it 2 hourly, :shock: i promise you it will increase your cm by taking it three times a day only. just make sure you take it 3-4 days before you are due to vulate then the egg white cm will build up nicely for the right time, infact looking back i think cos i ovulated late i took it 7 days before i ovulated but i had loads and loads of egg white cm :pray: :pray:

This medicine does have side effects if you take it too much like any drug, side effects include headaches and nausea and increased CM!! :lol:

i just followed the instructions on the back because at that time i really did actually have a bad cough so iwas killing two birds with one stone lol

:lol: HI becks stranger have you changed your number your username?

yush cos the other account got hacked :(
dunno y but i tried 2 contact sami but she didnt get the email i couldnt be away any longer so i just made a new account lol

Thanks i will do. is it just Asda that do it? or saisburys? tesco? i want one that WORKS!! IM DESPERATE!!

Jayceesmumma said:
Thanks i will do. is it just Asda that do it? or saisburys? tesco? i want one that WORKS!! IM DESPERATE!!
i had the cherry flavor asda one thats 81p lol not a big price to pay is it

Its amazing how everyone is now PG!! What is it about this ingredient that is so special in fertility?

it makes the quality of ur cm better, so the spermys can swim better lol

Is it only the adsa one that works coz i live far from any asda and i have a sainsburys AND tesco right at the end of my road!
If no other work as well (all now have PG tickers-its amazing!!) then ill do the drive!

i used sainsburys own brand as cheap as asda one and its exactly the same ingrediant worked for me xx

Brilliant! How long did it take for u to get pregnant on the medicine?

How long were u trying before u started the medicine? (sorry 4 all the Qs)

well lol im 19 and decided to ttc i stopped my pill 24th april, had a lil af due to being off pill that was straight away then ttc all month bfn and a full blown af started on 22nd may magic medicine and 19th june i got bfp lol

ok wicked.. 1 more q.. did your AF come as usual after stopping the pill coz i stopped 26th may, AF 29th may, and havent had one since!! BFNs though so not PG but still no AF??!!!

erm literaly had af straight away after stopping the pill but my afs were always light on the pill the af after was so heavy it was unbelieveable lol tmi hehe

Just been and bought mine - it smells lovely, I want to eat it all now :twisted:

I bought mine yesterday from sainsburys.. a BIG MO-FO bottle of the stuff!! HAHAHA!!!!
Hopefully it will work! Its got the magic ingredient in it but its got other stuff too is that ok? Or does it have to be 100% Guaifenesin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back