MAGIC MEDICINE

MY GOD
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
HOW ON EARTH DID I NOT SEE THIS THREAD BEFORE NOW!!!!"!!!!!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I've just read through it all and everyone that's taken the magic stuff is pg congratulations to you all. I am in the middle of my 2ww so if no bfp this month will definitly be taking my lil' tussy down to sainsbury's to buy out there stock.

Every time I go to Asda they're always sold out. I think word has got out on the powers of magic medicine

Oooo I went to Wilkinson's at the weekend and they do their own brand with the magic ingredient. So I bought a couple of bottles, it tastes bloody awful though :puke: :puke:

if its any consolation hun the asda one is bloody awful too!!

fingers crossed it works quickly for you :hug:

I didn't get my bfp last month so bought some medicine from Sainsburys to be honest it didn't taste too bad - but I ran out and bought some in boots and that was bloody awful. Anyway I'm back in the 2ww so keeping everything crossed.

O.K, is there anyone it didn't work for??? :shock:

The Magic Medicine has worked for me yippee Wanted to bump this up for others to see.

how long before ov do u take it again ? ive got some now but dunno when to start and so many posts about it i cant find how long before do u start lol

Hiya I started about 5 days before ov I took about 10ml 4 times a day until I was sure I'd ov'd.

Best of luck to you I hope you get your bfp soon.

i hope so , if i dont this month ill have to have surgery first anfd then who knows how long recovery is !

yea i really wanted to add that the magic maedicine worked for me first month :dance:

i recommend it to everyone :cheer:

omg!!!! :shock:

*toddles off to the chemist* :cheer:

bit o luck reading that... right before o.v too :dance:

I have been trying for 16 months! and been on other pregnancy forum boards and NOBODY has mentioned this MAGIC MEDICINE....

Am off to Asda first thing tomorrow morning...

WATCH THIS SPACE.

My test date is Christmas Eve, and if Aunt Flow appears... I think my ovalation day should be around 5th January next..... I think il spend My New Years Eve stocking up on this Magic Medicine rather than the Vino :lol: :lol:

well im taking it , and i think im about to ovualte but ive got no cm :shock: maybe i ahvent took anough , trouble is it upsets my tummy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back