MAGIC MEDICINE

there is an ingrediant in some cough medicines called guifaston (not sure of spelling) which increases egg white cm. it is recommended you take it when your ovulating to give the swimmers a better chance of gettting to the egg, asda, sainsburys and tesco do there own brands but also meltus, venos and lots of other "expectorants" have the ingrediant and if you read back on this thread a few people seemed to try it and it worked, so i might get some for next cycle.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo going to Asda after work!!!!!!
:lol:

i bought the meltus expectorant and going to start it next month near ovulation time. if you go to the pharmacy department of the supermarket its with all the cough medicines and syrups, you'll find it beck.

Thought you were supposed to be hard at work rusks!!!!!??!!! I take it it's quiet!!??
:lol:

its nice here liviray and i hope you have a nice day tomorrow also!! :clap:

P-466960-f.gif

Is this it?

that looks ok just check that the guesifen (crap at spelling) is the main ingrediant on the back where the ingrediants are. :clap:

i had the sainsburys one last time, i might try he asda one next time, thanks becks and well done again and again :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

Is it too l :shock: ate for me to take the magic medicine this month as im about to ovulate? Im worried as I went to the toilet yesterday and went to wipe mysef to find a long stringy piece of discharge come out of me, which looked like snot! ( sorry to be so crude :oops: ) Do you think this means my cm is too thick :?:

i do understand that the medicine is not recommended in pregnancy yes, but to use it around ovulation time is fine. What it does is increase the CM you already have and make it a better environment for the sperm to live and an easier route to travel. the taking charge of your fertility book i got recommends this ingrediant to increase CM.

Puff puff it sounds like you getting fertile fluid, so BD when you get this, is it like stretchy between your fingers? this is ideal CM.

Not sure if i have my BFP this month but if i don't im definitely going to use the magic medicine again next month as the difference in my CM was considerable.

To remember though, different things work for different people, im willing to give anything a go !!

What med do you use exactly Rusks? What ingredient? Isn't there 2?

i used the sainsburys own brand expectorant and guietifsten (unsure of spelling) was only active ingrediant.

going to try the asdas own brand expectorant next month i think.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: it does the job for you all xx

BABY DUST BABY DUST BABY DUST BABY DUST BABY DUST BABY DUST BABY DUST BABY DUST

Hi all,

Just been reading this thread and i am amazed. Everyone who started taking it is now pregnant..... I am going to get some in preparation for this months BD once the horrid AF as packed its bags.

Can you please tell me when I should start and stop taking it in my cycle.

Thanks Ladies!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back