Magic Medicine

Charlie:-)

Reaction score
Hello,

Hope everyone is full of the joys of Friday.

I have read a few people referring to magic medicine and talking about buying the correct medicine with only one ingrediant which is Guaifenesin. I havent been able to find a mixture with only ths ingredient, please can you recommend a brand which you have been using?

I also read that it is best to stay clear of any medicine with alcohol in as this has the opposite effect of the expectorant.

Hope you can help

hey charlie
i used the asda chesty cough syrup (it was only 88p) it worked for me :D .

just a warning though it is absolutely rank :puke: . I took 2 teaspoons three times a day for a week before ov.

its the cherry flavour one by the way :D

Do I need to take it the week prior to ovulation? I will be ovulating within the next 1-2 days according to my persona monitor, I havent got the egg whites yet (which I normally do) is it too late to start taking the magic medicine?

Sorry if TMI

Hi

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere or obvious, but how does cough medicine help in TTC?

:oops:
Mx

Hope you're not eating when you read this! Apparently because it helps to liquify the mucus to help you cough it up more easily, it has a similar efffect on CM and can help it become a more fertile quality. Sorry it's not very scientific, hope someone else can explain it better.

Any recomended brand? I live 2 minutes walk from Llyods Phamarcy

I tryied this a few months and no luck.

But some say it has helped them.

Anything worth it

:hug: :cheer:

Hi

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere or obvious, but how does cough medicine help in TTC?

Mx

Hope you're not eating when you read this! Apparently because it helps to liquify the mucus to help you cough it up more easily, it has a similar efffect on CM and can help it become a more fertile quality. Sorry it's not very scientific, hope someone else can explain it better.

Any recomended brand? I live 2 minutes walk from Llyods Phamarcy

I tryied this a few months and no luck.

But some say it has helped them.

Anything worth it

:hug: :cheer:

Hi

Mx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back