Madi is out of theatre!!

Just got a call from Ricky (Madi's Daddy) and she just got out of theatre and is doing really well. :cheer: :cheer: She is a bit grouchy but has morpine to help ease her pain. The cut is so tiny just above her belly button apparently, he was shocked it was so small! She will be given a feed again tomorrow at 6am and if she take milk okie all day she should be home in a couple of days! :cheer:

I am sooooo releived!! Ricky should be home later he said to update you a bit more if he can. Hev is doing okie, bit teary obvously but they are both really happy. :hug:

Well done Madi you brave little girl!! You certainly are a little star xxxxxxx

aw i didnt see the post about Madi as i dont really check the preemies bit that often...so glad she is ok Hev and Ricky!! hope she continues getting stronger :hug: :hug:

Glad to hear she is out of theatre and doing well.......I hope she is well enough to go home soon **hugs for Hev, Ricky & Madi** :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor Maddi and Hev!
Get well soon Maddi!
Lx

cheers sami, madi's going really well, the cuts tiny and just above her belly button so wont even notice it in a few months, hevs so happy she's sorted now

i'll let ya know how the feeding goes tomozz

Congratulations, so glad it all went ok, and Madi is on the mend now. Will kep fingers crossed for tomorrow's feed xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so glad she is well :angel:

lil madi has not been here very long and had such a crap start bless her :(

heres to all the happ days ahead :dance:

great news guys, so glad shes ok!

big hugs to hev, madi and ricky!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I missed all of this! :shock:

Hev and Ricki, I hope little Madi is recovering well from her op. It must have been so scary for you both. We thought Charlie may have to have an op on Wednesday and I was in bits. Luckily for us, he is fine now, but I have no idea how I would have coped if he had to have surgery. You are both so strong, and Madi has a fab mummy and daddy. :hug: :hug:

Any news on how she's getting on, and when she's gonna get home with mummy and daddy?

Glad it all went well!!!

Hope to hear some more news soon, hope the LO is doing good :cheer:

Ricky and Hev will find out tonight if she can come out of Lewisham. She has been feeding well and seems to be recovering well, I'll let you know if Ricky tells me anymore, but hopefully Hev will be back posting saying she is home :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back