Madi is out of theatre!!

:pray:
Hope our forum munchkin is home soon, we miss piccies of her :cry:

Love you all three of you :hug:

Madi's home :cheer: :cheer: came home late last night, she's doing really well, eating like theres no tomorrow and her nappie filling has come back with a vengance :shock: lol

she's on calpol for the pain, that stuffs magic lol but she doesnt seem to be in much pain at all

soo happy to have hev and madi back home :D

the nurses at lewisham didnt want to let her go, hev lost her for a couple of hours after the nurses took her to the nurses station, they was all having a cuddle, even the docs were walking round holding madi lol i think she made the whole ward broody :rotfl: (male docs included lol) she seems to have that affect on people :wink:

awww bless her so glad she is out of hospital and back home with u and hev

Thats fantastic news guys!! :cheer: glad shes back safe and sound :hug:

That's excellent!!

No wonder the nurses stole her for a bit she's a little honey!!

She makes me broody, so its a good job I am already "knocked up" or OH would be in BIG trouble!! :rotfl:

I am so pleased muchkin is home, I think it deserves another piccie, it been AGES since we saw one :bored: , she must have changed so much....Once she is feeling brighter we want a celebratory photo of you all!! :cheer:

Big hugs to you and your girls Ricky, thanks for updates, you 3 are always in my thoughts xxx

zoe c said:
She makes me broody, so its a good job I am already "knocked up" or OH would be in BIG trouble!! :rotfl:

I am so pleased muchkin is home, I think it deserves another piccie, it been AGES since we saw one :bored: , she must have changed so much....Once she is feeling brighter we want a celebratory photo of you all!! :cheer:

Big hugs to you and your girls Ricky, thanks for updates, you 3 are always in my thoughts xxx

heres a quick fix for your madi addiction zoe :wink: :rotfl:

this is just before she went to hospital, she looks a little poorly here :(
athome013.jpg

this was in lewisham, she stayed alseep like that for about 14 hours :shock:
lewishamhospital.jpg

this is today beofre we went out, that coats huge on her and we hav to roll the sleeves all the way up lol, shes starting to look alot better
madison002-2.jpg

madison004-1.jpg

Awwwww look at her she is gorgeous! So glad she is home and doing well :hug: I'm broody hehe.

aaaarw look how cute and diddy she is!!

glad she is home for u now guys!! :hug:

awwwwwwww she is so cute glad shes back home so you can all be together xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great news that Madi is home safe and well Ricky, hope you enjoy some quality family time now

The piccie in hoz made me cry, poor little mite, but she looks so much brighter now!!!! :cheer:

She is still so weeny, like a little doll!! I would be scared to break her!

Thanks for piccies :hug:

what a gorgeous little girl, im so happy shes well and hoem with you guys

Aww, that's great she's home again! She looks so adorable in that big pink jacket! :hug:

awww hev im so sorry I havent replied earlyer, I dont tend to come in here much. Im glad Madi is doing well, shes a strong little fighter hun :D

Hugs to all 3 of you :hug: xx

cheers everyone!!!

miss you violet good luck with the next 7 days :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back