Madeleine McCann

it is their fault.

i came back from town with my baby and i locked her in house while i went put buggy away. left her car seat asleep.everyone else out.

eurgh i well dont know what to beleive with any of these stories anymore :|

I cant believe that this is her first formal interview since maddie went missing. thats stupid!!

i really dont know what happened to that poor little girl,
and to be honest i really feel like she was killed straight away
and not abducted. maybe she did wander off and something accidental happened as tragic as that is its easier to handle than
a malicious person hurting her. But there was eveidence of abduction such as her favourite toy being placed up on a high shelf etc..but again who knows how much of what we've heard is true and what is media speculation.

however the parents are being re-interviewed apparently in the light of new evidence..so who knows..maybe we'll never find out.

i just hope that poor girl is at peace whatever happened to her.

Babylicious said:
I think the parents had something to do with it :(

thats obvious.
They left the poor girl alone in a hotel room while they went out for the night with friends.
They were directly involved with her disapearence. If it wasn't for them abandoning her she wouldn't have gone missing.

hey budge :)
yes i agree whtever happened children of that age should never
have been left like that.
i feel bad walking into the next room sometimes and leaving
hayden!

fran_23 said:
hey budge :)
yes i agree whtever happened children of that age should never
have been left like that.
i feel bad walking into the next room sometimes and leaving
hayden!

:wave: hi fran

yeah those parents should be dealt with in the courts foe abandonment.
i can't understand how they got away with it.
and maddys paid an awful price

budge said:
Babylicious said:

thats obvious.
They left the poor girl alone in a hotel room while they went out for the night with friends.
They were directly involved with her disapearence. If it wasn't for them abandoning her she wouldn't have gone missing.

I agree but i dont think they have told the whole truth in the dissapearance, or its a family memeber.

We just :pray: to hope that maddy is safe :pray: :pray:

mum2be? said:
budge said:
Babylicious said:

thats obvious.

I agree but i dont think they have told the whole truth in the dissapearance, or its a family memeber.

We just :pray: to hope that maddy is safe :pray: :pray:

Like I've said before if that was my child, I think I'd rather they were dead rather than in some sicko's hands :(

Well said Fran.. I would feel much better knowing my daughter had died quickly than have been tortured by some pedo...

Question is, the McCanns, left not only Madeline alone, but the two younger ones too... Thats 3 kids all under the age of 5 being left in a place with the door unlocked. All of us parents know... that a door handle doesn't keep a curious or worried child in... I won't even leave my daughter alone in the house yet and she's 8 :shock: She would open the door to a stranger without checking, no problem, and then she would be gone. Why would they do that..?? I know some parents are careless about their kids... but they were doctors, they should have been more aware of child safety than any of us mere mortals?

i cant help but think that if it was some one who was going to take her for horrible purposes, why didnt they take all 3? or 2? :( Its so horrible, theres so many different things that could have happend. Its just hard to believe that no ones seen her since that day :cry: poor little thing.

What is telling for me is the phrase on the BBC site 'Police quiz Madeleine's mother ' and we all know how politically correct the BBC are with the way things are written.

We'll know more today definetely, especially if she is still there.

They may not have intentionally done anything but an accident could have happened. Just wait and see.

And I would never, ever leave Kai alone, ever.

babsi said:
What is telling for me is the phrase on the BBC site 'Police quiz Madeleine's mother ' and we all know how politically correct the BBC are with the way things are written.

We'll know more today definetely, especially if she is still there.

They may not have intentionally done anything but an accident could have happened. Just wait and see.

And I would never, ever leave Kai alone, ever.

I agree- I even put the chain on the door when I'm in the bath in case little man gets out and hes 5!

budge said:
Babylicious said:

thats obvious.

exactly,
who in their right mind as good parents would leave their children in a room while they ate a meal ffs
they must feel so guilty, for what they did, even if they didnt have anything to do with it, they still left her, and that was their fault.
i think its sick .

it is their fault.

i came back from town with my baby and i locked her in house while i went put buggy away. left her car seat asleep.everyone else out.

I think its very suspisious that they parents have blood in their apartment and in their car of madelines. Its not nice to say but there will always be a question of did they do it.
Its like someone said if it was an abductor for any reason, ready made family of sex preditor why did they take 1, there were 2 little girls in the room.

As they are both Doctors well paid people i feel they have been let off so lightly. If it was me and my husband who did the same with our 2 girls aged 3 and 2, if one was abducted for the reason we left them on their own while we went for meal it would be a different story.

My husband is 27 im 24 we both work but not in excellend jobs, I know for sure we would of been classed as neglecters from day one and had social services taking my other child off me.

omg how nasty to think of her being killed. If it's true, I hope they find who did it, whoever it is. Someone must be insane or lacking a vital human emotion, to murder a child. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back