Luteal Phase

LuckyG

Reaction score
AF arrived this morning, making my cycle 35 days long.

I ovulated on 24th May so my Luteal Phase was only 10 days long.
I’ve read that this is too short, this is then first month I’m actually tracking my cycle so maybe I just ovulated late this time.

Anyone else have a short Luteal Phase but managed a BFP?

I had a short LP when BFing and still managed to get pregnant but I know it can cause problems for some.

10 days is considered within the normal range, though it's on the low end of normal. Hopefully it doesn't cause problems. If it does there are dietary changes you can make to lengthen it. Also Vitex helps some women too.

Are you entirely sure of your ovulation date? Although the consensus is that LPhase shouldn't be that variable, it often is. So I wouldn't get disheartened by it x

Mine was 10 days before I got my BFP but I'd tracked my cycle for years just to keep an eye on it for health purposes. Fortunately I felt implantation at 4dpo so it worked out fine for us. I know for some it can usually happen between 7-10 days. I read somewhere though it could be anywhere between 3-13 days. So it really just depends on when you implant, but it's certainly possible! We got pregnant first try :)

Can a short luteal phase mean earlier implantation?

I forgot to say, I take B6 and have done for 3 months now. I would recommend it. My luteal phase has gone from 10 to 11 days. Day 11 being the day of spotting. An extra day can make all the difference and who knows it could lengthen even more the longer you take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back