Luckiest girl in the world...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Erm, ladies... I can't quite believe it and can't believe I'm going to say it...

I'M PREGNANT!

I got my :bfp: I can finally use this flashy BFP sign that I've been waiting to use since 2 October when I joined the forum!

To set the scene, I genuinely thought I was out this month; I have felt like my AF has been coming since Thursday (ish), I even posted in my journal that I would have put money on the fact she was going to come!

But last night I did a test as X Factor was starting, then in the break (about 20-25 mins later) went back and there was a really faint line. I uploaded the pic to here and Louise & Shauna & some of you other lovely ladies, gave me some advice that implied it was positive, hubby and I weren't really sure (he thought it was too light to be anything) but then when I really started thinking about it, I think I just *knew*. My nipples have turned to a beige colour, normally pink, my skin has never been so bad since I went on anti-biotics for acne about 3 years ago...

So I got up about half an hour ago, peed in a cup, dunked a cheapo test, got hardly anything on the cheapo but cracked open my digi's and got this...I'm gonna be a Mummy x

001-1.jpg

Last edited:
oh wow congratulations jenny! :) xx

Congratulations hunny, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats chick! Here's to a happy, healthy 9 months :)

x

Thank you everyone, hubby and I totally in shock, don't think it will sink in for a couple of days x

Congrats, I remember that feeling so well !!! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow, big congrats to you hun, am soooooo pleased you got you Christmas BFP :)
Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy
xxxxxxxx

I KNEW IT!!! Congratulations soooo happy for u!! Loving the start to December, best wishes forth next 9 months xxxx

I knew it!!! Im over the moon for you hunni seriously im sooo pleased!!! xxx

Congrats jen, you jammy sod ;) lol

Told you the xmas test thread was a super special one :shock: Spooky.

Best of health and happiness for the next 9 months :good:

Thanks so much guys, it is really unreal :shock:

Louise, I said the exact same thing to hubby this morning re the Xmas testing thread! I am in total shock! And can you believe it, I went back to the cheapy test about 25 mins later again and there is a v. faint line again, brighter than yesterdays but still v. faint and it wouldn't have shown within 10 mins! :roll:

Shauna, thanks so much for last night - I wasn't expecting this at all!

Totally over the moon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back