I'm the luckiest Girl in the World!!!

debstersky

Reaction score
Hi every1, just joined this site today :D My name is Deb, I'm 36 and I live in Plymouth. Not sure what I'm supposed to say in ere but anyways... My husband and I have been tryin for a bub for years. I had 1 failed ivf attempt in april this year and was due to begin my 2nd ivf cycle in september which had to be canceled as I was unexpectedly taken pregnant :cheer: :rotfl: :dance: :D Still can't believe it though I've been brought back down to earth by some nasty morning sickness :puke: which lasts all day but keep getting told thats a really good sign of a strong pregnancy :pray:

I'll be 11 weeks on friday. If any1 is in a similar situation or due in may or live in my area or anything really, give me a shout :angel:

Ps Can any1 let me know how to get a countdown ticker up

congrats and welcome! :wave: :wave:

try lilypie or tickerfactory for tickers!

Congratulations on your pregnancy what wonderful news I am SSSSSOOOO happy for you !! :cheer:

I copied my ticker from baby-gaga.com. Once the ticker is ready, you get a 3 different codes. You select and copy the BBCode (you get an HTML and another one which I can't remember) and paste it in your profile / signature area.

All the best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back