In shock!

MissT

Reaction score
Ok so Im still in shock that I'm posting this but yesterday I got my BFP! Came off the pill the beginning of August and only had a very light AF on 5th Aug for 3 days, since then nothing! Did a test on 30th Sept which was negative and since I still hadnt had an AF since I thought nothing of it. For the last week, ive had stomach pains like constipation and by stomach has been bloating out, my other half suggested doing a test so I did yesterday and couldnt believe the results, so much so I did 2 more lol!

Did a clear blue which shows 3+ so if I go by the instructions I should be about 5 weeks although I have no idea my exact dates :eh:

Fingers crossed all is well, the pains have stopped and there has been no bleeding so the doctor said it should all be ok

Just had to tell someone as we're not going to tell anyone else til we know for sure and I get to the point of the first scan

Congratulations Hun xx

congrats hun you probably are if you go by your last period and the fact clearblue is saying 3+ x

Enjoy it and relax x

Thanks! Im still pretty nervous but at least the pains seem to have stopped! To be honest I dont think it has quite sunk in yet! Although I was off the pill we we're actively trying and I thought I would have to have another AF before conceving. I have Coeliacs Disease and was told that it would probably take a while due to that so as you can imagine seeing a BFP was not expected this soon!!

Congrats hun! Wishing you a very healthy 9 months :) xxx

Congratulations, how exciting for you! x

Congratulations hun heres to a happy and healthy 9months ahead xxxxxx

Thank you all, I even did another test this morning as I thought i'd dreamt it last night lol xx

Congratulations!!! thank you your situation has given me hope i came off the pill in oct and have still not had a bleed at all i was starting to get really worried hope i have a happy ending too xxxx

Congratulations

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Big congratulations!!!!! Xxxxxxx bet its nice to get a 3+ straight away! Xxx

Its shock to get a 3+ straight away n it is taking a while to sink in! Still slightly worried cos of getting a few pains but the doctor reassured me it should be ok, fingers crossed! (it's like being constipated a few times a day n then once I've gone to the loo or passed wind it feels better, sorry if tmi lol) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back