Two little pink lines..... unexpectedly!!

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
OMG ladies please help me!

My OH and I have been TTC since January when I came off the pill. My first AF took a while to arrive as my body was still rearranging itself. I was due for my second one but it got to today (about 2 weeks late) and I decided enough was enough and I was going to do a test, fully expecting it to be a BFN as I havn't had a single symptom, maybe a little extra tiredness and upped apetite but nothing too unusual.....

and I've ended up with a BFP!! I got the 2nd test and used that too, another BFP!

So what I need to know is, can I be PG with not a single definate symptom??

EEP!

Zulu1642
P2070117.jpg
tagWidget.swf

Opinions?

:)

Last edited:
WOW!!

thats defo a BFP huni!!!

congrats!

i had not a single symptom with my son till i was 6weeks, enjoy it lol xx

That's a defo positive, and no you don't have to have pg symptoms at this point, I was only a little light headed.

Congratulations xx :dust:

oh well done, congratulations and enjoy - thats such a clear BFP
When would you be due then?

Congratulations shadow wolf!!!!!! Yey bfp bfp! Xxx

Wow.Thats a good bfp. Many women have no symptoms at all until about 6 or more weeks. Congratulations hun wing you a healthy 9 months

I have no idea of my due date, somewhere in November to December I think. I just hope everything goes ok over the next 9 months!!

oh you need a date to look forward too shadow wolf, try www.pregnology.com click due date and enter your first day of period if you know it. yourll need a date as a guide to know when to see the docs etc

yep congratulations, I just had slight af pains so you would never know!

:yay: Congratulations! I had almost no symptoms with Sam either other than the tiredness :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back