Low Calorie Snack Ideas

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Me and Tiny have started a very last minute Christmas diet with calorie counting and exercise at home! So this is for ideas on some low calorie snacks for us while we're on the go..

Pepperami Mini - 84kcal per piece
Large Petit Filous - 100kcal per yoghurt

cadbury's highights mouse is 60kcal per pot. Im gonna google tesco value choc mouse too, there is a recession on ya know

special k cereal bar 90 kcal... Im sure there are value cereal bars too :lol:

Im so spamming this thread :lol: but I just remembered french fries crisps are less than 100kcal :yay: I think skips and wotsits too.

And quavers! Although we are trying to stay away from fatty things aren't we :lol: I LOVE how our thread has chocolate mousse and crisps in it!

Cup-a-soup - 94kcal x

I don't know anything about kcal buuuutttttt, I used to keep a bag of mixed seeds (sesame, pumpkin, sunflower etc etc) around and eat those with fresh fruit. I also would eat veg sticks. Ooooh ooooh and I love cracker bread! It's gorgeous!!!!

I love crackerbread! I forgot about that, with some low philly light mmm xx

Oh gosh! I want cracker bread now!!!

And (to slightly derail) I also want an onion and chive bagel with Philly and bacon now you've mentioned Philly!

Well with your figure you can have it biatch :lol: xx

Sssssh-I have to lose weight off my ass and thighs yet!

Trying to think what else I used to snack on! Hmmmmmm.

tiny - tesco light choices choc and orange cereal bars = yummmm xx

Im off to tesco this morning, just thought Id check this thread to see what I can buy. Im gonna get some olives, I love snacking on olives and pickled onions, I bloomin stink tho!!!

Ugh olives! Might join you guys on this! Don't have any scales though so the weigh in would be a tad difficult! Lol!

Cup-a-pasta - 197kcal per serving, they are on offer in Sainsburys 3 for £1 and come in cheesy, tomato and herb, chicken and a veg one! You empty the sachet into a mug, pour in boiling water and wait 4 minutes and it really is quite tasty and filling too! x

Last edited:
lol :) very nice read about losing weight snack ideas.... i cannot really stay off from chocs n ice creams. I just cant do that..

I dont have the calories to hand, but some of my favourite low calorie snacks are;
Snack a jacks
Wotsits
Quark cheese mixed with either a sachet of low fat hot choc and splash or milk, or lemon curd
Meringue nest filled with a low fat yogurt and some fruit
Fruit salad drizzled with honey (SO yummy!)
Curly Wurly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back