Lost my precious blob :'(

So sorry to read this. Sending my love and thinking of you xx

So sorry such a sad thing to go through. Thinking of you xx

Firstly Sunshine, like everyone else I would just like to tell you how sorry I am to read your sad news.

You poor love.

Your opening post is thought provoking and very moving (you are very complimentary about the care you received which makes a nice change)

I am sorry that this had to happen to you and I hope when you feel ready you get your sticky bean hun

Lots of love

xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss hon, it's such an awful thing to happen, and even worse when you think that you are 'safely' in Tri2. Glad you were looked after well and hope you have plenty if support to get you through this.xxx

Last edited:
I am very sorry about this hon I hope you are getting lots of support. Big big hugs

Gizzy xxxx

I am so sorry to read this. I hope more than anything that you get all the support you need and take all the time necessary to do whatever you need to do to try and feel better and eventually move past this. I hope that when you're ready you've got a sticky little bean waiting for you.
Take care xx

I'm so so sorry to be reading this. Wishing you a speedy recovery and sending you hugs xx

Just read your story - made me cry as I now know 1st hand what you are going through. Thank you for taking the time to send me supporting messages when you are dealing with your own loss. Thinking of you too and sending love and hugs :hug: Kath xxx

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, I know how this feels, lost at 11 plus 5 days. Noone should have to go through losing their baby like this.

It does get easier, may not feel it now, take some time off, get your iron back up, as you will be really tired and sleepy right now, just tick away the days. You will have bad days and good days, but talking about it, esp on here to us really does help, don't disapear from pf, this is a time you will need it the most, it got me through it. Hang in there X

Thanks to all you ladies for your lovely messages of support. I am feeling really crappy right now my bloods were low leaving hospital, and today I feel really rough, really short of breath and so, so dizzy and light headed. OH phoned the ward and they said to get me looked at, but I can't face any more needles (I have really crap veins, every blood test I had took two attempts to get a needle in minimum, took five attempts to get a cannula in). I also just want to be with my OH and DD, they've been through enough already (it also would have been MiL's birthday today if she was still alive so OH is double upset).

I just dunno what to do, my chest aches, my head is fuzzy and feels so heavy that I can't lift it, and to stand and get to the loo is, tbh, just plain dangerous.....but my blood count was going up slightly when I left the hospital yesterday!!! Maybe I've just overdone it today?

That is such sad news. Not much anyone can say to make you feel better I'm sure. I hope you'll be ok and that your future holds wonderful things xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this. Life is bloody rotten sometimes. Thoughts are with you and your OH :hugs:

Again I'm really sorry to hear it hun and send my love out to all of you *hugs*
Just put thoughts into resting and looking after yourself now. The rest can wait. X

I'm so so sorry for your loss... I have no words but DC was right its so very unfair... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back