Mc At 10Weeks. :(

Gemz1990

Reaction score
Hi Just Wanted To Share My Story With You All.
I Had A 6Week Scan Baby Was In The Womb Had A Heartbeat Everything Was Great.
Last Week I Started Bleeding Lightly It Began To Become Heavy And Painful I Was Losing A Fair Bit Of Blood And Worried Alot Went To A+E Not Much Done Sent Home Again So Left It Till The Friday Went Back Up Bleeding Was Still Heavy But Now Clots.... Sent Home After Ano Examination And Blood Taken Thing Were Fine Cervix Closed. Later That Evening At Home I Started To Get Serve Pain In My Lower Bottom And Back Bleeding Was Way To Heavy. I Had My Partner Ring An Ambalance I Was Then Rushed To A+E On Gas And Air Given Moraphin To I Lost Half My Blood By Then. Was Kept In Baby Still Hadnt Came Away. The Saturday I Was Scanned And The Baby Was Stuck in My Cesaren Scar from My First Baby. Died At 8Weeks :(. I Had A Oporation The Sunday Morning Ti Remove It As Id Lost All My Blood And Ckots The Size Of My Hands It Was Horrific :(. I Had Been Kewpt In On Drips And Had 5 Blood Transfusions Blood Taken And Put On Anti Biotics And Iron Tablets Also Given Oralphon And Codien For Pain. Me And Partner Are Desprate For A Baby And Were Already Trying Ive Done Ano Ovulation Tests And Im Apprently Ovulating Could This Be Just My Hormone Though? Whats Peoples Opionons And Exsperonces ?x

Sorry for your loss honey! Nobody should have to go through this! Xx

Hey Gemz,

So so sorry to read what you have been through, it sounds like a really traumatic time for you!! :( I'm not really sure about the ovulating thing, I don't use ovulation tests, but if it says you are then I'd say those tests are very accurate so worth trying if you feel ready xxx

So sorry to hear what you have gone through ( hugs ) x

So sorry to read your story gemz. You are clearly ovulating as you got pregnant, but you might want to talk to the gp about the mc. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back