lost my angel too...

carlijo

Reaction score
hello ladies. i am new to the board.
i lost my baby last saturday at 13 weeks. i was in eurodisney of all places without my husband. luckily my mum was with me. i had to have a d&c in frace with no english speaking doctors. i don't even know how long ago my baby died, the doctors wouldn't (or couldn't) tell me.
the night after the op i had a beautiful dream that there was a little girl who looked exactly like me skipping off happily to the pink castle in disney land.
i'm feeling stronger every day and hope to TTC as soon as i have had my period.
good luck and much love to you all...

That does sound like a beautiful dream, and hopefully when the time is right she will come skipping right back to you :hug:

Thats so awful :hug: What a thing to have to go through. Maybe when you're ready you could get a french speaker to write to the hospital on your behalf and find out more about your baby?
As gingerpig said the dream sounds lovely :wink: xx

ah hun im so sorry for your loss its a difficult time for you but you will get through this take each day as it comes.

We are all here for you if you ever need us good luck and take care

So sorry to hear about your loss. It's hard but every day gets easier.

Your dream sounds beautiful, brought a tear to my eye :cry:

Laura xx

I am so sorry you had to go through this. Your dream sounded beautiful, I hope it brought you some peace.

Lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry for your loss must of been an awful thing to happen especially when u was away from home. :hug: xxx

Aw Sweetheart, Don't know what to say, I am so sorry for your loss, Floaty kisses for your angel girl and :hug: for you, Take care be kind and easy to yourself over the next few months , Lv Yvonne xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back