Lost my precious blob :'(

Sunshine_1

Reaction score
Feels a bit weird being here, in the TTC pages, after 13 long weeks in the pregnancy pages. I know I'm not the only person in the world to be going through this, it just sort of feels like this at the moment.

5am Sunday morning I woke to go to the toilet, I wiped to find red blood, I rushed to A&E, a midwife came down to see me,and examined me to find my cervix had closed and I had no active bleeding. She organised my anti-D for that afternoon and sent me home to rest for a few hours as I couldn't get it until about 1pm. I went back in for my anti-d, picked up a little bit of shopping and came home. As the evening went on I started getting some real pain, not just the heavy ache I had felt that morning, still not a huge amount of bleeding though. Then I went to the loo and on wiping, found a kind of mucus discharge and a little more blood (still not 100% sure what that was). I went to bed and at about 11.45 I was about to drop off and felt a woosh. I knew the worst had happened then.

OH phoned maternity, simply because we didn't know what to do, I was exactly 13 weeks. They said to go back through A&E. So I met another brilliant A&E nurse, the security guards recognised us from that morning. I got taken straight to Gyne ward, and lets just say met lots more great nurses and doctors as I've been there since! Luckily the whole thing passed without the need for a D&C, though I have had pessaries and tablets. I have bruises and holes all up my arms from many tests, and making it to the loo is now an effort as my blood count is nearly low enough to make them have kept me in a little longer and pumped me full of blood (instead I have large doses of iron)

Now I have to assess how I feel I guess and get used to, well, not being pregnant, and getting started TTC again.

I want to thank my old bump buddy PsycoFalcon and Sarah85 (my hospital buddy as she works in the hospital I was at) who I managed to message of my phone in the middle of Sunday night when I couldn't sleep, and who sent me lovely supportive messages back. Best of luck with your babies girls, you deserve it.....and to all the girls who I've shared my 13 pregnant weeks with xxx

I'm bawling reading this hun I really am. Life is so fucking cruel it's not fair :( like i said I'm here for you whenever you need me k even if its a shoulder to cry on or to just vent anger to :( sending massive cuddles to u x x x

I'm so sorry for your loss take time to get your head round things and look after yourself x

realy sorry u had to go through that sunshine life is so gd dam cruel tale care and look after urself xxx

Sorry for your loss xx

oh hun im so sorry to be reading this. you know we are all here for you anytime you need us take care xx

I'm so sorry that you have had to go through this x

I'm so so upset for you :cry: and can't imagine what you're going through.

At 13 weeks, you think you're safe right? it's so unfair xx

Look after yourself sunshine :hugs: xxxx

oh my gosh hun. so sorry Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

I'm so sorry hun, how devastating for you. THinking of you xx

I'm so so sorry this had to happen to you. :( You're all in my thoughts. xxxx

I am so sorry for your loss!!! Xxxxxx

im so sorry for your loss hun. x x

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss Sunshine, I know how hard it is to lose a baby, wouldn't wish it on anyone. Stay strong, thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back