• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lost my baby

Trudyscrumptious76

Reaction score
Hi. After 13months of trying we finally fell pregnant. Now at 6 weeks we've had a miscarriage. I'm a bit numb. I go between feeling resigned to the fact the baby was probably sick and despair at the unfairness of it all. I don't know what to do with myself. DH has been great, he's heartbroken too.

It sounds silly I know but the house seems a little emptier right now.

I am so sorry hun (((HUGE HUG))) to you xxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Here for you if you need to talk just PM hun xxx

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

It's amazing how radily you become emotionally attached to the pregnancy, even so early on.

Thinking of you and your DH.

Thats so unfair!!!

I really feel for you I always feel so sad when i see a new post here...

Im so sosryy honey, im ALWAYS here if you need to offload or need advice...

x

im so so sorry for your loss :hug: :hug: :hug:
always here if you need a good chat xxx
both of you take care xxx

So sorry hun, that's so cruel after TTC for so long :( . You will get through this though and we're all here if you need us. PM me if you need to talk

+++

Thanks so much everyone. I shouldn't moan really I know alot of you have had much worse experiences than I have. I'm feeling a bit better now the pain and heavy bleeding have stopped. Just like a normal period now. DH and I said goodbye to her yesterday. Silly I know but I felt I couldn't just let her pass without acknowledging her existence.

I'm trying to look at the positives. Lil bean was probably not well and wouldn't have survived. DH and I can get pg, which was such a worry to me. It's shown us both how much we want this and what amazing friends we have, who are as devestated as we are. It's great to know that when our future baby is born it will be into a huge circle of love that will protect it from as much of the hurt of the world as possible.

And last but definitely not least I have you ladies who are just amazing. Words can not express how much easier you have made TTCing and now our loss. I don't think we could bear it as well without you. :hug:

Hope you all get your BFPs soon.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back