• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lost my baby

poor u, i had a m/c last week also
thinking about u, understand how u feel about it being unfair etc xxx

gerb said:
poor u, i had a m/c last week also
thinking about u, understand how u feel about it being unfair etc xxx

Thanks gerb. Just read your signature. Poor you I hope you're ok. Make sure you look after yourself. xxx

how do u feel now?
i feel much better- trying not to think about it but hard. we are getting married in 4weeks so trying to concentrate on that, but have ttc on my mind again and i feel like whatever i do i hav a stressful time ahead

i still cant believe it happened-what about u?
hope u r feeling better xxx

I'm feeling so much better. One of the other girls PMd me and her doc told her 60% of 1st pgs m/c. I never realised it was so high. Now the sun is shining I'm feeling alot better. Will wait for this to pass and my periods to resume and start TTCing again. We've got a busy few weeks coming up so that helps.

I still can't believe it's happened. I blame myself almost for thinking everything would be ok. Things usually aren't straightforward in our life but we're gonna try and try until we do get our family.

Just taking it a day at a time and trying not to think what if?

Hope your wedding plans are going well. I still remember mine like it was yesterday. Make sure you enjoy every moment and don't get too down about the m/c. You will get there! :hug:

xxx

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
I'm feeling so much better. One of the other girls PMd me and her doc told her 60% of 1st pgs m/c. I never realised it was so high. Now the sun is shining I'm feeling alot better. Will wait for this to pass and my periods to resume and start TTCing again. We've got a busy few weeks coming up so that helps.

I still can't believe it's happened. I blame myself almost for thinking everything would be ok. Things usually aren't straightforward in our life but we're gonna try and try until we do get our family.

Just taking it a day at a time and trying not to think what if?

Hope your wedding plans are going well. I still remember mine like it was yesterday. Make sure you enjoy every moment and don't get too down about the m/c. You will get there! :hug:

xxx

u are being very positive xx
i go thru phases, im at the 'its not fair' stage at the mo
yes looking forward to wedding, will keep me occupied...tho not sure how i will ever cope with the 2ww wen i dont have the wedding to plan!

good luck for the future hope to see u with a bfp soon xx

I'm so sorry :hug: :hug:

I was told that 50-75% of 1st pregnancies miscarry too (by the scanographer if that is a word) so take heart, I know I did.

Im so sorry, it seems so unfair after all you have been through. :hug: Always here if you need to talk, though i know nothing I can say well make this any better. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm feeling much better today. THanks. Saw the doc yesterday. He told me getting pg in 13 months was better than average. He's glad the bleeding has stopped and told me although it's an awful thing to happen it's been the best way it could. I hope that makes sense. He told me to wait a month before TTC which suits me fine. I need my body to get back to normal. I can't believe how much it changed in such a short period of time.

My friends have been amazing. I couldn't wish for better. I take hope from the kids they have now after miscarriages. All weekend my friends and family have rallied round and looked after us. Usually by keeping our glasses full! I still have the odd weep and wonder how I'd be now, would I have put on more weight, would morning sickness have started, but I can't live my life on what ifs. So will embrace each day with all it has to throw at me.

I know in my heart we'll have a family one day. I just wish the road to one wasn't so rocky.

Thanks for all your supportive messages. I hope I can be of some comfort/support to you all in the future.

xxx :hug:

Just thought id post a reply to you after you have supported me in my posts, Just wondering how you are feeling now? And letting you know your in my Thoughts..... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks Charlie. Better today. Was a difficult weekend but life goes on so am back on my crusade to drop a dress size by Jan 5th, my in-laws are having their 50th anni do then. I have a dress that fits me but I'd love it to be too big. I'm only a 12/14 but 2 of my S-I-Ls are tiny size 8/10. So I'm upping the training, hopefully all the endorphins will keep me happier. Just waiting on AF now and we'll start again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back