Lost my baby 6 weeks ago

*Star*

Reaction score
I lost my 3rd baby about 6-7 weeks ago. I fell pregnant when my youngest was just 10 weeks old. It was unplanned but we were so excited.
I'm still finding it hard when I see babies around, or people who are pregnant.
Things are getting easier though.
I would love to have another baby, but I do get hyperemesis up until about 20 weeks pregnant, and that is VERY hard to deal with.
I also lost my youngest's twin when I was early on it that pregnancy.
It makes it hard because part of me feels that maybe it's a sign that I should only have two children, and I have miscarried two.

Everything is so uncertain at the moment. I was so excited to have three children. I want to try again now, but then is it the right thing to do? My partner would desperatly love for us to have another baby as soon as possible

so sorry for your loss! :hug: if you feel ready to try again then you should go for it! i had a early m/c in april this year i waited one cycle and got pregnant straight away im now 30 weeks pregnant you know yourself when its best to try again follow your heart!!

sorry to hear bout that hun :hug: :hug:

I think its your decision when you want to try again you know your body, docs usually say to give it a cycle so your body can get back to normal or if you do fall pregnant again its easier to work out dates, but if you feel you are physically and mentally ready then go for it.

I wish you all the luck when you try again xx :hug: :hug:

Sorry for your loss hun.
But if you feel you want to try then try, i lost my twins in september and we tried straight away after and now we are expecting.

thanks everyone.
i think we are going to 'not actively' avoid getting pregnant, but were not going to try actively either.

it's such a hard decision what to do for the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back