Lost My Baby

petal75

Reaction score
After 4 long weeks of pains, bleeding and scans we finally had it confirmed yesterday that we had lost our baby.I should have been 9 weeks yesterday but they dated the embryo at 5weeks 3days and no heartbeat.

I've decided to opt for the medical route rather than the operation and I'm due to go back to the hospital tomorrow for the pessaries.

Can anyone give me any ideas how long the pessaries take to work and how bad the pain will be? Thanks

i dont know about the medical route but i just want to offer my hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
always about if you need a chat just PM me if you want to talk in private.
How are you doing?
xxx

oh hun im so sorry to hear this iv not been through this route but i know people that have been so if i can try to answer your questions i will, but sending you lots of hugs. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Be kind to yourself and get lots of rest, cry as much as you want and if you ever need to talk PM me or we are all here for you anytime :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm feeling ok at the moment.We've had 4 weeks where we've known that there was something wrong but understandably the Dr's wanted to wait until they were 100% sure that it was a miscarriage.So now I just want to get it all over with and regain some kind of normality.

it will take a while before you start to feel like yourself again, dont push yourself to get yourself to normality, it will come in time.

Thinking of you xx :hug: :hug:

My thoughts are with you both at this time

Big Hugs

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: Sorry to hear this hun. When I had the pessaries they took quite a while (approx 7 hours) but I would think its going to be different for each person.

Oh, I'm so sorry hun, what terrible news. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry for your loss hun, take care of yourself :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back