looks like i will be goin back to ttc...

kazimotto

Reaction score
hi girls,

posted this mornin to say had bit of brown on wiping, just been to loo and had a bit of dark red, bout the size of ten pence piece. since then been dark brown on wiping, not alot of pain but sort of af cramps, not sore just there. so i am not holdin out much hope really. got my scan booked anyway in morn so will know for sure but a sleepless night ahead, i hope its not another ectopic. know its a mc wi the bleeding but really hope its not ep, dont think could handle that..x

I hope its nothing serious hun, good luck for tomorrow x

hi hun hope ur ok. am going though the same thing right now as u. started of yesterday with bit of brown blood and today its red. got my scan in the morning aswell but i know mine will be bad news. fingers crossed for u honey xxxxx

Hope you're ok x I had cramps from 4 weeks to 8 weeks and was terrified-turns out they were the uterus stretching and ligaments stretching so don't lose heart just yet chick x x good luck tomorrow x

Oh Kazimoto, hope it stops, try to keep positive , good luck for your scan, will be thinking of you tomorow XXX JJ

wishing you both the best of luck for tomorow xxxxxx

hope everything is ok if it helps i had heavy bright red bleeding through the first three months with all babies and they are all healthy i have my fingers crossed for you hun x x

thanks to all u lovely girls, u are so supportive. hayels i wish u so much luck tomorrow too, i think mines will be bad too. will let u all know how i get on. the only thing is i'm not in great deal pain just now just very very mild af crampy type, but this is how it started before, just brown spotting then nothing til tube ruptured. x

Hope you get some good news tomorrow!!

:hug: sorry this is happening to you, its not necessarily bad news though. Will keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow.

thinking of you both 2morra xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh hunni, I am so sorry you are having to go through this. Fingers crossed all may be ok, I know how worrying it is as I went through a miscarriage in March which they suspected was ectopic - luckily I passed the baby naturally. I ony have one working tube as it is so I was beside myself. Stay positive all may be ok x x x x

good luck and I hope all will be ok. I will be thinking of you tomorrow xxx

I really really hope it's good news for you and Hayels tomorrow, it's so horrid to be going through so much worry. Hugs x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back