thought i would say hello!

kazimotto

Reaction score
hi girls, i hope u are all well. havent really been on since mc in june, but have been keeping an eye on everyone! i am still bleeding a bit, thats been since 6th june and am sick of it now! dont think i will ever get back to normal. its just really on wiping but still a nuisance. so totally out of sync wi cycle, dont have a clue when af will come back. i have decided to concentrate on building my fab business for the minute and give body a break, not ruling out trying again but just need to get hormones under control for a bit. didnt know whether i waas coming or going and one minute laughing the next sobbing! so will get my head straight then maybe get bck to it. i wish u ladies all the luck, i will still be on ttc so keep in touch with me and i will with u. xx

Hi there,

sorry to hear about your loss *hugs* hope things feel abit more settled soon

Pinky x

Hey Kazimotto sorry to hear about what happened, great that you are concentrating your focus on your business, what do you do hun ?

Hey lovely how are you??? Glad to see your here even if it's too say hi!!!!

Hope your well and business
Idea
Sounds fab!!!! What is it you do??? Will be
Nice to stay intoucj lovely. X x

hi girls, thanks so much. i am an independant distributor for forever living, 100% aloe products. part of a massive company but self employed and they are fantastic. got a 3 year plan in which at the end of it i will be financially free forever! then will have no worries. they have made somethin like 9 millionaires in the last couple years. i dont need that but a bit of security would be great! nobody really knows about them unless word of mouth. their products are fantastic, got something for everything, and its all 100% aloe and natural. x

Hey Kaz nice to see you here again and hope things get back to normal for you asap...meanwhile good luck with your work and good luck when you start TCC again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back