obsessing over symptoms..more confused than before now!

kazimotto

Reaction score
hi girls, been reading up on all the symptom son early pregnancy in the hope i might have some, but i have ended up more confused than when started! see what u think??

4/5 dpo - cramps in lower abdomen and bit of nausea
7/8 dpo - pin prick cramps all down right side & very vivid dreams and on waking had blood in nose
9 dpo - went to loo had BM (have been constipated) when wiped pink blood then brown spotting, the tiniest amounts for rest of day , dark brown

now at 10 dpo and same thing happened when had bm this morning but no spotting, jus tpink blood on wiping, but still got cramps like AF...like its waiting to start, not due til Sunday! also up all night, but dont know if this is due to mind doing overtime or insomnia, but even tho shattered cant sleep. also goin to loo twice during night, and am starving by morning which isnt normal for me, i dont usually need to eat til about 10am. what is going on??

i thought it was all promising but when i read some other forums it says if u feel like u getting AF then u pob are! so frustrating. if anyone else has had these symptoms and got a bfp let me know! btw i do not have sore boobs either which according to other sites means no pregnancy? but i dont even get sore bbs when AF here... thanks for letting me rant!!xx

im in the same sort of situation hun. im starting to keep in just telling myself its all happening because i want it to be. i never get sore boobs either but have been abit the last couple o days. also had more wind the past week. (sorry if tmi). by what i have worked out though af isnt due until 10th feb. xxx

well hope the witch stays away on the 10th for u! i just caved and took a FRER and it was bfn! x

well you never know still hun. give it a couple more days. i cant decide whether to test on friday or not as its the earliest day i can but dont want to be disappointed. are you still having other symptoms? xxx

yeah i feel like i have other symtpms but like u i wonder if i'm just noticing them and they are there every month?? i would wait to take a test to at least 11 dpo cos i took that one today at 10dpo and now i'm kicking myself cos i knew it would be a bfn, just ran out of patience!! evie told me not to use the frer but it the only one i had so i'm hopin to still get a bfp but sure my af is comin...the witch is just playing tricks on me i think! letting me think i had a chance this month!! she is wicked!! xx

So glad I am not the only one! Its only my first month TTC but have had some of the symptoms - cramping, feeling sick all the time and hungrier than usual but have done 2 test and both negative - think I tested too early because I got impatient and now feels like af is on the way, is it like this every month you try?

Sore/sensitive nipples is a good sign- I have never, ever had that before this month. Good luck! I didn't get BFP until 16dpo so keep testing! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back