Long termers 6 months or more

I’m here too :wave: CD16 for me with predicted ovulation tomorrow (fx). OPK has been pretty negative until now so hoping for a blazing positive tomorrow (if going by my last cycle is anything to go by) x

Good luck for tomorrow! I’ve had 8 flashing smileys in a row so I’m not holding out much hope for ovulation this cycle x

I’m here too :wave:
Waiting for my temps to confirm ov which should be tomorrow. I will be 3dpo. Will try my very hardest not to symptom spot (said no women ever) x

I’m here :wave:

I’ve got my first fertility clinic appointment on Friday! Excited and nervous xx

How exciting iris! Let us know how you get on I will be watching for your update. I'm still here wishing and hoping for you all to have some good news in 2019 x

I’m here too :wave:
Waiting for my temps to confirm ov which should be tomorrow. I will be 3dpo. Will try my very hardest not to symptom spot (said no women ever) x

It’s when I think I have symptoms a1-3dpo that I get really annoyed
How exciting iris! Let us know how you get on I will be watching for your update. I'm still here wishing and hoping for you all to have some good news in 2019 x

Thanks Nikki, how are you getting on? X

I think I probably had more 'symptoms' at 3-4dpo than I did around the time I tested. But that was just a cold! But it totally had me fooled enough to test that early! 2ww drives all of us crazy!

Best of luck sugaryiris - let us know how it goes :)

Fx you all get your positive opk soon - I actually got excited when I saw mine this month as it was an early positive - last month was a long one so it’s nice to have a shorter cycle this month!

I’m glad i don’t symptom spot anymore...it really made it worse for me. Plus if I get any symptoms that I’ve never had before (I will run out of symptoms I haven’t had soon lol) I would just dismiss them now.

Best of luck sugaryiris - let us know how it goes :)

Fx you all get your positive opk soon - I actually got excited when I saw mine this month as it was an early positive - last month was a long one so it’s nice to have a shorter cycle this month!

I’m glad i don’t symptom spot anymore...it really made it worse for me. Plus if I get any symptoms that I’ve never had before (I will run out of symptoms I haven’t had soon lol) I would just dismiss them now.

I had a positive opk today!! After 8 flashing smileys, I thought I wouldn’t get a peak this month!

Unfortunately I’ve got a cold so some how I’ve got to convince dh to be whilst I’m all gross and snotty :think:

I had a positive opk today!! After 8 flashing smileys, I thought I wouldn’t get a peak this month!

Unfortunately I’ve got a cold so some how I’ve got to convince dh to be whilst I’m all gross and snotty :think:

Just go doggy style iris lol. And have a tissue handy. Oh the glamour of sex when TTC...it's just not what the storybook tell us is it x

Get on it SugaryIris - we convinced after months / years of trying - both times when I had a cold and I'm sure the knock to my immune system had something to do with it - because nothing else seemed to work! Good luck all xx

Well bding last night was actually a bit traumatic! Dh decided last night was the night to through a tantrum! He said he felt used and ‘milked’! Considering I have never once said ‘I’m ovulating let’s go’ I couldn’t quite believe it!!

Anyway we had a big argument I cried... then I got make up sex!

I don’t think I’ll get another bd session for a while so let’s hope once was enough.

Well bding last night was actually a bit traumatic! Dh decided last night was the night to through a tantrum! He said he felt used and ‘milked’! Considering I have never once said ‘I’m ovulating let’s go’ I couldn’t quite believe it!!

Anyway we had a big argument I cried... then I got make up sex!

I don’t think I’ll get another bd session for a while so let’s hope once was enough.
And men say women are dramatic?!? :rofl: my hubby has also basically said this in not so many words but didn’t use the term ‘milked’ and said ‘go on you can have my sperm if you want’ haha. I ended up refusing to DTD that night myself but I got make up sex the next morning. It’s hard to try to find a balance with things. I’ve explained to him that you basically get one 24 hour window when the egg is released and it’s time but he still paddies every so often lol. Men!

Once is most definitely enough bearing in mind they release millions of swimmers per go! Fx for you hun x

I’m struggling with insomnia tonight, don’t know why I have never suffered with it before and I’ve been yawning all day ready for bed!

I had my first appointment with the ivf clinic today, they did my AMH blood test, collected mine and DH info and results from gp and signed some consent forms. Seeing the doctor on the 4th Feb to go through results and discuss a treatment plan.

Get on it SugaryIris - we convinced after months / years of trying - both times when I had a cold and I'm sure the knock to my immune system had something to do with it - because nothing else seemed to work! Good luck all xx
Just jumping in here but when I found out I’d had a coldsore for two weeks. Cold sores normally happen for me when my immune system is battling something. Miraculously it disappeared like 4 days after my positive!

And men say women are dramatic?!? :rofl: my hubby has also basically said this in not so many words but didn’t use the term ‘milked’ and said ‘go on you can have my sperm if you want’ haha. I ended up refusing to DTD that night myself but I got make up sex the next morning. It’s hard to try to find a balance with things. I’ve explained to him that you basically get one 24 hour window when the egg is released and it’s time but he still paddies every so often lol. Men!

Once is most definitely enough bearing in mind they release millions of swimmers per go! Fx for you hun x
It is really hard. My hubby never mentioned anything like that. I used to just have lots of sex :lol: and on the rare occasion I told him I was ovulating we wouldn’t end up having sex, so I never told him. In the end we conceived on his birthday :lol:

Hi @Nikkibiscuit, hope your pregnancy is going along well :)

Been feeling ok-ish last few days but had a rough day at work today...which always makes me upset even more because I think ‘I shouldn’t be here, having to put up with this, I just want to be at home with my baby!’ Having fantasies of handing my notice and telling my boss where to stick the job lol Then every time I get annoyed at work, I think how it must be the fact that I get upset/stressed out at work as to why I’m not pregnant!

Anyway, grumble over, hope everyone else is doing ok x

Hi @Nikkibiscuit, hope your pregnancy is going along well :)

Been feeling ok-ish last few days but had a rough day at work today...which always makes me upset even more because I think ‘I shouldn’t be here, having to put up with this, I just want to be at home with my baby!’ Having fantasies of handing my notice and telling my boss where to stick the job lol Then every time I get annoyed at work, I think how it must be the fact that I get upset/stressed out at work as to why I’m not pregnant!

Anyway, grumble over, hope everyone else is doing ok x

Aw peony I feel your pain I have had the same feelings with work...it's like an ever changing minefield.

I'm doing ok. 15 weeks today. Got an obs check up on Thurs that I'm looking forward to as will help keep me settled. Altho I have been more relaxed since 12 weeks passed.

I hope we get some positive news here soon for you ladies...it's so deserved x

@SugaryIris have you had your 4th Feb appt? How did it go?

Just popping in to say hello and see how you are all doing z

Thanks for checking in Hun.

Our appointment went really well. Because I’ve had the chemicals the doctor isn’t overly worried about me not conceiving again, so we are going to do 6 months of chlomid to make it so I ovulate more regularly instead of just every 4-5th cycle and also make my cycles more regular.

She was a bit concerned that there maybe a reason for the multiple cps so I’ve been referred back to the gp for a few more blood tests to check the thyroid and she wants me to start taking Inofolic as well before we start treatment.

I’m feeling optimistic I’ll catch again but a little apprehensive that they won’t stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back