Long termers 6 months or more

I’m struggling with Xmas this year, all around me are ‘baby’s first xmas’ items and cute little outfits and it’s just breaking my heart I don’t have a little prince or princess to spoil.

Anyone else feeling like hitting the mulled wine a bit extra hard this year?

Thanks girls, just called docs and spoke to receptionists who seem to think it’ll be fine to have it done then, but I will double check with the nurse on the day. In my booklet it says not to use condoms or lubricants etc 48 hours beforehand, but doesn’t say anything about unprotected sex - so I’m guessing 48 hours for that too.... just have to hope I ovulate early this month :wall2:

I’m struggling with Xmas this year, all around me are ‘baby’s first xmas’ items and cute little outfits and it’s just breaking my heart I don’t have a little prince or princess to spoil.

Anyone else feeling like hitting the mulled wine a bit extra hard this year?

I said to my husband that it’s rubbish because I absolutely love Xmas but I feel like there’s a sadness lurking behind it all for me at the moment. It’ll be our 3rd Xmas ttc, it’s so unfair. Getting af has hit me hard this month and I do think it’s cos I was hoping I’d be pregnant by now (well, last Xmas actually, but there we go :roll:) x

Hi ladies, hoping to join in here. It’s been a few months since I have been on the TTC forums- so not sure if you remember me!

I’m on my 12th cycle, waiting to O. I have seen a FS who has given me a script for letrozole to try for a few months before moving me into IVF in the new year. Still hopeful for a natural bfp ... but getting very tired of this TTC business.

Super congrats to Nikki and Sugarpop for your bfps! And to Moomin for your bubba :) That was lovely to see some success for long termers x

Oh I remember you Pupperino, welcome back :hugs: so sorry that you haven't had your bfp yet, but I'm keeping my FX that you won't need IVF <3

Oh I remember you Pupperino, welcome back :hugs: so sorry that you haven't had your bfp yet, but I'm keeping my FX that you won't need IVF <3

Thanks lovely ❤️ ... Hopefully you are due for a bfp really soon x .. if not, c’est la vie.. we might be doing IVF roughly the same time!

Hi sorry I've been mia back to feeling normal now still have abit of a cold but got my first positive OPK today and ewcm should get another positive tomorrow so we dtd tonight so fingers crossed

Really starting to struggle with how long it’s taking to fall pregnant again :( feel like it’s never going to happen and so sick of being disappointed every month

Hi sorry I've been mia back to feeling normal now still have abit of a cold but got my first positive OPK today and ewcm should get another positive tomorrow so we dtd tonight so fingers crossed

Everything crossed except your legs vintage. Go ride that pony xxx

Really starting to struggle with how long it’s taking to fall pregnant again :( feel like it’s never going to happen and so sick of being disappointed every month

I'm so sorry mystery can only send hugs your way and say hang in there....always here to support anytime u need x

Everything crossed except your legs vintage. Go ride that pony xxx

Everything crossed apart from your legs :rofl: absolutely love that!

Best of luck vintage! You could get an Xmas bfp if your tww starts in the next few days!!

Xxx

Thanks pupperino. I remember you from before too! LTTTC really is the pits and I never thought I'd be one of the lucky ones that came out the other end!! I know it's easy for me to say now but he really was worth the wait. Hope you don't have to wait much longer .

Thanks pupperino. I remember you from before too! LTTTC really is the pits and I never thought I'd be one of the lucky ones that came out the other end!! I know it's easy for me to say now but he really was worth the wait. Hope you don't have to wait much longer .

Seeing you on here during your journey and come out the other end really does give me hope!

I’m starting ivf in the new year. My sisters has pcos too and were successful with ivf so I hope that we are lucky too.

Not sure how many rounds we can afford, it might only be one but I can’t even bare to think what we would do if ivf didn’t work and we came to the end of the road. DH is 100% against all forms of adoption/surrogacy/egg donation so it really scares me.

Hi ladies, hoping to join in here. It’s been a few months since I have been on the TTC forums- so not sure if you remember me!

I’m on my 12th cycle, waiting to O. I have seen a FS who has given me a script for letrozole to try for a few months before moving me into IVF in the new year. Still hopeful for a natural bfp ... but getting very tired of this TTC business.

Super congrats to Nikki and Sugarpop for your bfps! And to Moomin for your bubba :) That was lovely to see some success for long termers x

Thanks pupperino....Just praying it sticks.

All sounds positive your end like you are moving forward as best you can. I hope we have some more good news on this thread to start 2019 xx

Thanks pupperino....Just praying it sticks.

All sounds positive your end like you are moving forward as best you can. I hope we have some more good news on this thread to start 2019 xx

How are you feeling Nikki? Any symptoms yet? Xx

How are you feeling Nikki? Any symptoms yet? Xx

I'm ok....not a huge amount of symptoms.

Have had cramps inside my right hip/bikini line since 4dpo consistently there. Get stronger seemingly when I'm more active.

Boobs are changing daily....nipples constantly changing colour and have had white dots one day but gone the next. Generally tho they feel engorged and huge (but I'm already a 36 FF so they are lol)

No sickness yet thankfully....altho I think a bit would be reassuring in a weird way. But for now it helped keeping things under wraps as we want to try and wait until 12 weeks to tell people which will be end of Jan.

Still all feels quite surreal. Can't bring myself to look for baby items or anything yet x

I'm ok....not a huge amount of symptoms.

Have had cramps inside my right hip/bikini line since 4dpo consistently there. Get stronger seemingly when I'm more active.

Boobs are changing daily....nipples constantly changing colour and have had white dots one day but gone the next. Generally tho they feel engorged and huge (but I'm already a 36 FF so they are lol)

No sickness yet thankfully....altho I think a bit would be reassuring in a weird way. But for now it helped keeping things under wraps as we want to try and wait until 12 weeks to tell people which will be end of Jan.

Still all feels quite surreal. Can't bring myself to look for baby items or anything yet x

Ha! Bless you! You’ll start toppling over soon if they get much bigger I’m sure!

I’m sure your dh is loving the bigger fun bags though!

So excited for you! Not suprised you are being cautious I just want the early scan to be done so you can relax and get a bit more excited! Keep me update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back