*The London Meet 10th September*

what did you do?? lol
sounds like you had a good day :rotfl:

yeah it was greta
ill try and do them then but not sure how far ill get
im gonna go to bed as soon as B goes to sleep

its alright sarah, its fine go to sleep hun been long day, il catch up with them next week some point.

we had fab day all the kids were angels but us lot well,
:oops: :lol:

they are fab thanks tina,

well least we stayed awake on train, didnt end up too far away lol

i got home just after 5 so wasnt too bad bus took forever, thank you for today hun :hug:

Aww bless you Tracey, I can't believe the bus took you so long; how annoying.

It was lovely to meet you and travelling with you :hug:

Thanks for a great day ladies i enjoyed meeting you all bubba's and bump too :D Im so shattered only just got in 1/2 an hour ago the damn train was late getting in so an early night for me!

Oh Flossy you poor thing. I was just thinking about you and wondering if you'd got home.

Have a nice early night.

It was great meeting you and Frankie is Gorgeous :D

oh no flossy so sorry it was so hard for you to get back but it was so lovely seeing you hun :hug: :hug:

Hey its ok it was made worth the while for me by meeting you lovely ladies and kiddies and bump :D Thanks you all so so much :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxx Btw i forgot to say you can call me candy thats my real name but i dont mind either :lol:

Awwww, lots of love on this thread :hug:

Ha ha :rotfl: I met you and didn't realise that your name was Candy (ccol name) I thought it was flossy :rotfl:

Nice to meet you Candy :wave: :D

Thats ok now worries lol!!! :rotfl: And very nice to meet you too :cheer: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back