*The London Meet 10th September*

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
as i cant go to the birmingham meet i have taken it appon myself to set a date for the london meet
how does the 10th september do for everyone ??

list of who is going

Sarah and Braydon
Becks and Riley
Becky and Willow
Sam and Alice
Vicki
G3M
Laetita
Tina and Gabriella
Tracey
Kay and Jamie
Lucy and Tom
Sarah and Sam
Candy, Frankie and Lewis

Thats good with me!

how about st james park? bring a picnic.

haha random but that sounds ok to me if im not in france
cos im going as soon as i get my passports back for me and riley mine to be renewed and her 1st 1 im only sending them off today
god knows how long takes to get back

My national express coach will only be about £6 return I get off at london victoria

thats good.

my train stops at liverpool vic.

Looks good lol
I think some1 shuld meet me at victoria or something so i dnt arrive like a larry

ooh ooh can i come its only a train journey for me i will deffo be there, i was gutted i couldnt go to the birmingham meet. its not that far from where hubby works either. woohoo im going to a meet. (hopefully it will deffo happen the last london meet kinda faded away :( )

Will defo happen this time we should start making a list of whos comin sarah can add my and rileys name fo so

I would like to come however i have to see if i can get time off work

Also i not got a clue how to get there and not sure if i could do it on own?

:cheer:

you are near me. i don't mind stopping at basildon and getting the train with you hun.

Sam&Alice said:
you are near me. i don't mind stopping at basildon and getting the train with you hun.

Yes that would be an idea, As long as you know what trains to get as i know to fenchurch street then thats it lol have no clue what to go

:oops: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back