Logan Peter born 1/7/12

Belle23

Reaction score
Well what an eventful labour lol well was to me.
Woke up early hours of Saturday morning and thought need a wee (what a surprise lol) so as I get up I realised I'm already wet (cue me thinking nice already been) then realised it wasn't stopping so went and checked and found my waters had broke. rang my delivery ward who asked me to come in and they would check me. All was fine and told if contractions didn't start within 24 hours I would be induced which was going to be Sunday morning. Well off I go home to await that first pain and at 4am I got it and every 10ish minutes after. Until I finally got to every 7 minutes lasting a minute from 3pm. Rang hospital which said they wanted to check me and check little man. So head off to hospital who check and find I'm 3 cm dilated and as it was quiet they admitted me.
The pains got really bad by this point so they gave me half s shot of pethadine just to take the edge off. Well then contractions got really intense and by 10pm I wasn't coping so I decided to go with the epidural. The one thing I said I didn't want but by this point I didn't care so in comes nice man with needle and omg I loved it. They checked me and I was only 5cm dialated so wasn't progressing very quickly.
Well the next hours rolled over nicely and I managed to get some sleep much needed. At 1230am I was checked and was 10 cm dialated so then had to wait for passive hour and little one to come down. Begin panic.
Hour went and pushing hour started and I wasn't progressing. I was struggling to get him round the bend. So in comes meany doc with forceps and a million And one other people. Logan's heart rate started to drop and I was struggling so this rather abrupt doc took over. Epi was topped up and in went forceps and within about 3 mins my little boy entered the world. Bloody scary experience but I was so right to have the Epi otherwise or would have been theatre for me.
Loads of stitches and extremely umcomfortable but worth all the pain
This is my little boy all home now
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341215783.186799.jpgxxx

Congratulations :) x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Congratulations hun, u did so well. I think everyone's plans go out the window when they actually start labour. Lil Logan is so cute xx

Congratulations he's beautiful!

Congratulations! That's exactly the same name as my DS, Logan Peter born on 15/06/12! Lovely name! :) x

Lol really. Logan was because we loveeeeedddd the name and Peter because he's named after my grandad.
I found out this morning there is another Logan Peter in Bedford where I live also. We must all have great taste lol xxxx

Well done, hun! I had trouble getting Tilly past the 'bend' too, but since it was a home birth and her heart rate was fine, there was no option other than to wait and for me to push harder! So glad he is here safe and sound xxx

congrats hunni, he is beautiful x x x

Aw congrats he is so cute!! And LOGAN PETER is such a lovely name''''''''''''''''''''''''' but I'm biased My son is called Logan and my oh is called peter!! x

Congratulations, he's a cutie and love the wee tigger sleep suit on him. Nice name aswell (my son also called Logan ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back