Baby Girl Lyle 27.10.08 **Birth story**

kellyannlyle

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

Had a spontaneous labour and Baby girl was born to the suprise of me and all staff at the hospital!
Went in because I was feeling unwell and they discovered I had high blood pressure so at 11pm 26th Oct they decided that I would need to be induced. They came and gave me my 1st pessary at 1AM abd did a check... they confirmed cervix closed and no where near labour so they would give me my 2nd pesary 6 hours later.

I was woken up at 205am in agony and wanting to push... petrified I did not buzz the midwife I screamed her hehe.
She checked me and I was gushing with blood and 10 cm dialated. She handed me my mobile phone and told me to call my birthing partner. I called my brother at 218AM and he was there at 230AM.... Then in 3 contractions so was baby Girl....

ARRIVED AT 2.49AM. No pain relief because there wasn't time... they would't even let me have gas and air because there was no time!

No tears or stitches.... they've classed my labour as an hour long and called it spontaneous.
Staff were coming to talk to me all day yest in shock at what had happened!!!

She is gorgeous and when I figure out how to put pics on i will put a pic on.

Congratulations! What a speedy delivery! You must be stunned! Was it your first baby and were you overdue?

Sarah x

peanut1982 said:
Congratulations! What a speedy delivery! You must be stunned! Was it your first baby and were you overdue?

Sarah x

Yeah it was the 1st ... I was T+4

Everyone has said I was lucky but it was tough... I wasn't prepared so I didn't want to hold her for ages and her temp was low because her body was in shock.... Both of us are totally fine and I struggle to put her down

Well done, that must have been a huge shock!

Congratulations Kelly-Anne! Has she got a name? I can't wait to see a pic!

Is Sweetcheeks coming to visit you?

Valentine Xxx

Wow how scary for you to wake up to all that! Congratulations though! x

Dead chuffed for you kellyann.. let me know when your up for visitors as i'm dying to see her :hug:

wow that was quicker than me!! i had no time for pain relief too!

Congrats on the safe arrival of your baby girl...and get some pics posted!

kellyannlyle said:
peanut1982 said:

Sarah x

Yeah it was the 1st ... I was T+4

Everyone has said I was lucky but it was tough... I wasn't prepared so I didn't want to hold her for ages and her temp was low because her body was in shock.... Both of us are totally fine and I struggle to put her down

First of all congratulations :hug: :cheer:

And then an extra special :hug: because I have a good idea what you went through!
My little boy was born the same day but in the evening after a spontanious labour at term + 5 lasting 2hrs 58mins :shock:
I also didn't want to know for the first hour as I was still in shock from being in so much pain and out of control, but he was puking mucus regularly for the first 48hrs so I had to be on the night vigil (as well as the day shift!) to clean him up, cuddle him and roll him over if needed so he didn't choke on it. Made us bond pretty well - hubby says he's a mummies boy now :lol: :D

Wow speedy labor.... Huge congratulations to you. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back