Elexis Joy Barraclough 21/06/12

She's beautiful. I love the pic of her with her finger to her mouth, like she's really thinking about something "hmmm, milk or nappy change" ha ha!

Glad to hear she's doing well. Hope you are feeling better xx

She's beautiful. I love the pic of her with her finger to her mouth, like she's really thinking about something "hmmm, milk or nappy change" ha ha!

Glad to hear she's doing well. Hope you are feeling better xx

I call her Dr Evil/mini me on that pic, makes me laugh hehe :D as for me i'm feeling a million times better, stitches are no longer sore and the epic sized boobs are deflating (mores the pity) although i am glad i dont have that pain any more :) just need the jelly belly to bugger off now :lol:

xx

Oh D she is beautiful!! Well done, sounds like ou coped really well during labour. Hopefully I can get to 5 cm with no pain relief :) xx

thanks tara, i actually amazed myself as i am such a wuss lol breathing through the contractions no matter how much they hurt works wonders, i kinda lost it at one point n jus cried n didnt breath through them n my god i soon pulled myself together lol.

xx

She is beautiful! keep seeing photos on fb!!!! well done and enjoy her! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ahh thanks Dani :) i cant stop taking pics of her lol!

xx

Massive congrats, hun! She is absolutely perfect xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back