Lo

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
LO makes me wonder whats happening in the night because i cant tell if hes classed as sleeping though so heres my pattern can anyone tell me whats happening here? lol
LO is 5 months he kinda sleeps through:
His last feed i will class would prob be about 6 or 7ishpm.
but then he wakes up for a little whine bout 2ish i dont know why but he settles himself not sure if hes waking up out of habit?
but then hes gone back to sleep an woke up about half 4 till 5 for a proper cry when he just cries properly.
Anyone know why he could be getting up for a habit cry because the other night he must of done it about x5 times in the night but then gone bk to sleep until 5.
So i dont know if thats classed as sleeping through or not? lol.

P.s. is this normal? lol x

yeah hes just wakening and teaching himself how to go back over.... dont give in and give him milk if he ever cries lil more than usual... this was one bit of advice everyone gave me lol cos then they want it all the time lolxx

Paige goes bed at 7pm and will stir at about 4am where she just wants her dummy and is straight back to sleep. I consider her sleeping through, even though she wakes for her dummy at one point. Im at a bit of a loss as to why shes waking up at this time but I am wondering if its the cold. She has a shed load of blankets as well as her sleeping bag but shes a very nesh little child bless her.

Id consider him to be sleeping through and it deffinatly sounds like its habitual waking. If he settles himself I wouldnt worry about it :)

I would also say he's sleeping through as he isn't waking for a feed, just a little cry x

Yay!!!!!

dolly is 2 and a half and hasnt had a bottle in the night since she was 5 wks old but I still go in her room at least once a night for something I think its just kids lol. but yea sounds like he's sleeping through

Nope I dont think he is sleeping through the night cos he goes bed early an then wakes up for another feed round 10ish an then he wakes up Again in the night prob bout 4/5am so therefore to me is not going throught the night. :(
I really thought tonight i would try an get him to stay up abit later an take a good amount of milk which im sure he would of done as he was getting a tad hungry so i was going to give him or atleast try to feed him 7oz to make him stretch that further but had to go bed early.
Thinks its making a rod for my back that he aint sleeping through cos all through the day im tryin to fill him up so that hes satisfied in the night where he might not need a feed at all. By now he shouldnt really be waking in the night at all because he does usually get enough inside him for the day which i find strange. I think he wakes up out of habit!! cos he used to be fed twice in the night. I was happy enough sticking the dummy in but it kept falling out( cant wait until he can put the dummy back in his mouth again) He sure knows how to wip it out lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back