• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

not sure if!...

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Tristan is having nightmares. Hes been in his own room now for about 2 weeks now an in the night at some point he wakes up crying but lastnight it was an unusual cry so hubby went in and had to soothe him to sleep he did eventually went to sleep bless him so im not sure if it was a nightmare or if hes thinking that hes not near us anymore or if hes not used to being in the room yet? any ideas maybe given?

He doesnt take a bottle in the night anymore and hes nearly 11 months old now he does wake in the night still but i dont give him any bottles until about 5/6 at the most for a drink. When he usually crys he used to get himself back to sleep but i felt lastnight was a very unsettled cry so had to do something bout it.

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same prob ive even thought it could be seperation anxiety for being in a different room now. His room backs onto our room x

Im worried about having the same tonight poor might. Im so glad hubby settled him really well lastnight :) x

Ella was really unsettled for a few weeks after moving to her own room, not sure if it was separation anxiety, teething or something else! We had a rough few weeks where I would have to cuddle her back to sleep but fingers crossed she is mostly ok now. I did get a night light that I use for her which seems to help a little bit. Hope tristan sleeps well tonight, it might just take him a little while to get used to being in a different place x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back