Help me someone

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
I dont no what to do he wont sleep or eat, he was fine after his jabs yesterday and slept well all night was playing when he got up this morning and now hes just screaming, iv tried rocking cuddleing calpol feeding getting him to sleep changed his nappy, checked if hes hot of cold but hes just so unhappy and i dpnt no wat i can do :cry: :cry: :cry:

wrap him up and take him out for a walk, the fresh air will probably knock him out and youll get a bit of relief :cheer:

hi hun, can you drive? if so take him for a drive. keeley's always bad after her injections and a drive sends her to sleep if not take him for a walk

hope he hets better soon :hug:

Jakob was like this 2 daysafter his jabs trynurofen with the calpol you can mix them :)

thanx girls, went for a walk and he didnt go to sleep :shock: he has had a oze on me but when i put him down he started crying, naughty but gave him some more calpol and he seems a bit better hes playing with his gym and blowing rasberries i think he'll just have a couple off days and will persevere through ... poor little man

oh them bloody jabs they are sooooo annoying.

Ellis is always weird for about a week after them

good luck with alfie hope he feels better soon xxxxxxx

have you tried that medised stuff a lot of people i know swear by it. it can make them a bit drowsy and sleepy, we gave it to nathan once and he was like a mouse all day bless

Sassyminx said:
wrap him up and take him out for a walk, the fresh air will probably knock him out and youll get a bit of relief :cheer:

:clap: great advice! :cheer:

Our wee guy took an allergy to his last jabs, the doctor suggested piriton syrup, took away the temperature, and some calpol, plenty of kisses and cuddles, its a nightmare after the get jabs, hope yer bubbas better by morning, xkelx

OMg hes a different baby today hes so happy hes just how he was before iv never appreciated b4 how happy he always is but after yesterday ill cherish every smile even more thanx everyone for your help, im just hoping he stays like this all day, bless him.

Cas hows Jakob is he ok?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back