Little one's nursery pics

Citygirl1

Reaction score
Hi all.

Just thought i'd post some pics of our nursery. That's it pretty much done:dance:

Have went for the winnie the pooh theme as you can see, as we are team yellow.:)

Attachments

• Nursery 001 (Small).jpg
    Nursery 001 (Small).jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Nursery 003 (Small).jpg
    Nursery 003 (Small).jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Nursery 002 (Small).jpg
    Nursery 002 (Small).jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 40
I love Winnie the Pooh! I'm going to try and persuade hubbie to let me go for that too! xxx

Aww love it, im starting to feel very unorganised now xx

Don't worry Monkei, it didn't take us too long to put together the painting was the longest bit. You will be fine. Winnie the Pooh has been done but i still think it's a great surrounding for a newborn.

Winnie the pooh is awesome :) im not even moving rooms intil im 35 weeks pregnant, and havent really got anything for her cot etc yet eek

Seriously, a couple of trips to the shops and you'll be sorted.

It's lovely. It looks like a nice snuggly room. I wish we were at that point! Our babies room is getting plastered next week so it'll be a few weeks before it's done.

Looks great, your soo organized ! well done

The nursery is lovely, i'm doing winnie the pooh too, mixing it though, doing classic winnie the pooh with starry night winnie the pooh. Doing walls a lemony colour with one wall white as the feature wall, putting laminate in that room too and going to look for a nice winnie the pooh rug for it too to mix with both styles of winnie the pooh ! I'm only just starting my nursery though, will get pics up as soon as its about ready :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back