My Baby's nursery pics

SKR_Derby

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm so bored, sat here twiddling my thumbs, and little man is not planning on moving out anytime soon so I thought I would post some pictures of the nursery now that it's 90% finished. We didn't go for a traditional blue / pink theme as I wanted something colourful (and as colours are meant to help with baby's development), so we went for a jungle theme!

Baby's wardrobe:
IMG_0197.jpg

A picture of inside the wardrobe, just using it to store the car seat + changing bag at the minute:
IMG_0198.jpg

Some pics of the draws:
IMG_0199.jpg
IMG_0200.jpg

A little footstool my sister bought:
IMG_0201.jpg

The rug should be here next week, then that leaves me with buying some blackout blinds and curtains. Does anyone know where I can get some cordless blackout blinds? I've tried B&Q and Dunelm but they all have cords.

Last edited:
The colour scheme was my sister's idea and we used wall stickers:
IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

This is the changing unit:
IMG_0194.jpg

A canvas with lights:
IMG_0195.jpg

The moses basket:
IMG_0196.jpg

That's really nice much more eye catching than the blu/pink theme looks class x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahhh it's lovely, love the stripes and the bright colours , and all ready in time for your due date today - well done

Omg gorgeous & Im SO jelouse you have the myleen klass moses basket!! :)

Omg gorgeous & Im SO jelouse you have the myleen klass moses basket!! :)

Thanks Lilly! The moses basket is great, and coincidently it matched the colours of the nursery too! We went for the Myleen Klass one as compared to other's it was so much sturdier and has more room for little one to have stretch and grow! I would defo recommend it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back