Nursery Ideas?

adele88

Reaction score
Well I received my winnie the pooh cot today which I ordered for the baby's nursery. Im going for the winnie the pooh theme in the nursery for boy or girl. Im going to paint it lemon with a little winnie the pooh border and one feature wall with either winnie the pooh stickers or I will copy some stencils not sure yet.

Whats everyone else doing for nurserys etc?

jack046.jpg

jack044.jpg

jack053.jpg

jack043.jpg

this is my little girls nursery she is 23months now and i went pink crazy her we called her dolly dot before she was born so that was the theme for her room 'dollys tea party' my mam knits so did her a full cake stand of knitted cakes lol i can do a nursery this time as i dont have a spare room baby will have to spare when its bigger its the first time i cant do one and i dont like it:(
your sounds really nice cant wait for sum pics xxxxxxxxx

jack046.jpg

jack044.jpg

jack053.jpg

jack043.jpg

this is my little girls nursery she is 23months now and i went pink crazy her we called her dolly dot before she was born so that was the theme for her room 'dollys tea party' my mam knits so did her a full cake stand of knitted cakes lol i can do a nursery this time as i dont have a spare room baby will have to spare when its bigger its the first time i cant do one and i dont like it:(
your sounds really nice cant wait for sum pics xxxxxxxxx

what a lovely room lanny and gorgeous baby in it! im not having a nursery as baby in with me

We are still undecided grrrrrrrrrr its so annoying lol
We both like the 'I love my bear' theme cotbed and furniture, which is in dark wood.

Mel-ed is that what you have in white or did you only get the 'I love my bear' bed linen?
Hopefully we decide soon as I took next week off work so we can sort the house out. Declutter and paint, but guess what we haven't bought no paint or wallpaper materials lol

Lanny, that is one of the nicest nurserys I've ever seen :)

I went for a rose theme in Niamh's room. If I ever have another one I would go for a Victorian theme nursery. ie old rocking horse, traditional cot, soft colours, etc

I found a lovely border in B&Q, been looking on their site but it's not online so will post a pic when done, should be finished by the end of the weekend hopefully (the decorating that is, haven't got any furniture yet!) It's a soft lemon sort of colour with line drawn animals on it, we'll mix that with warm terracotta and a dusky mauvy brown. It will be colourful, but suitable for a boy or a girl hopefully!

We have chose the 'i love my bear' range from babies r us. its a lovely dark wood, we have done a cream round the bottom of the room and there is a bunny that the bear holds which is a nice brown colour at the to, still need to order the cot and a few other bits.

We are still undecided grrrrrrrrrr its so annoying lol
We both like the 'I love my bear' theme cotbed and furniture, which is in dark wood.

Mel-ed is that what you have in white or did you only get the 'I love my bear' bed linen?
Hopefully we decide soon as I took next week off work so we can sort the house out. Declutter and paint, but guess what we haven't bought no paint or wallpaper materials lol

sorry only just seen ur post. i didnt have the i love you bear cot thought it was expensive. and i wanted a light wood 1. i paid £110 for my cot from mamas and papas factory outlet. real good bargain.http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/your-photos/118997-everybodies-nursery-pics.html
heres a post with pic of my nursery so far

Thanks for getting back to hun.
I spent a fortune at weekend with buying the furniture, bits for the nursery and more baby clothes, oh and a new washing machine. I don't want to look at my bank statement now :(
We got all the 'I love my bear furniture' apart from the toy box, which I or my best friend might buy later on. We have nearly finished decorating the nursery and the baby furniture should be here by Saturday so hopefully I'll get a picture up on here at weekend of what the nursery looks like :p
Getting more and more excited now.

FINALLY! Finished decorating the nursery, just need to fill it with lovely furniture and baby bits now, I hate decorating but love dressing a room :)

4555263980_83410bb662_m.jpg
4554632919_6efeb7d13b_m.jpg
4555263166_cee4bfcdfa_m.jpg

I am a little worried that it might be a bit *too* girly if we have a boy, but figure he won't know any different as a baby and I can always redecorate if we have to!

hi, i am expecting a baby boy in march howeever we already had brought the i love my bear range from toys r us in neutral colour so we are doing the nursery in creams and browns with oak furniture. also anyone know why i cant view pics of peoples nurserys? its a nice idea being able to post pics xx

I'm gate crashing from Tri1! :)

We're having Humphrey's Corner as the theme for the nursery. Either 'Humphrey's Little Red Car' for a boy or 'Fairy Princess Lottie' for a girl. :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back