help with nursery please.

sarafet

Reaction score
i'm still really unsure how i want to decorate it, i want it to be neutral but was going to do one wall a baby blue colour, but i don't want reallllly bright colours.

anyways, mum bought me winnie the pooh stick-arounds, they are nice, but the colours are so vivid.. i would much prefer them if they were the'classic' winnie the pooh ones, like this stuff ---> http://www.nextag.com/classic-winnie-th ... earch-html

i can't seem to find classic pooh stick-arounds anywhere though :( we found a border which is nice, but i would prefer the stickers..

anyone any ideas or any other suggestions for a nice nursery, neutral but wth a boyish hint :D i'm so picky :wall: :rotfl:

I did mine cream with deep purple accents. There are purple regtangles on the wall and I wrote nursery rhymes in them in silver. Other squares have LO birthday and her name in silver. I love it and it is not that gender specific.

I was gonna mention the toy r us classic pooh ones too, i have the some pretty in pink ones with rabbits and hearts, they arnt too bright, mainly "baby pink"

We've decorated my room, and bit she'll be in (i wanna call it her room as its kind of seperated lol) in a cream colour and i've put some bright pink in little spaces, its a loft room so easy to have little nooks and crannies for pink. The rest of the room is very neautral, all plain wood or cream.

TBH i think it usually looks nicer to only have small amounts of colour in their rooms, makes it easier if they got the sex wrong lol, and it looks less in your face

I HAVE THE CLASSIC POOH ONES!
And I LOVE them! I copied the pics for the canvases I did too!...

n787130592_2444154_2633.jpg

That's one of the three i did...

The wall stickers are from babies r us as others have said, they weren't cheap but you get three sheets, they are really cute and they are movable which is handy :)

Apart from that as baby is is our room (the only room we have) it's all neutral. the walls are a sort of creamy pale browny colour.

I would take an updated pic of Becky's room but it's currently a bomb site with to-be-washed baby gifts and toys :rotfl: .

We have the Pooh border and the moses basket (though she'll be too big for it by the time she's in her own room) and got a lovely lampshade on ebay. Her room is pale yellow :) This was it just before it was finished.

DSCN1503.jpg

I absolutely love the Pooh stuff from Babies r Us.

awwww the classic pooh stuff is lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back