Nursery Pics!

weefoggy

Reaction score
Aplogies for the self indulgent thread but I'm just so excited to have our nursery finished so thought I'd share....4 weeks to go! We're almost ready for you Jessica xx

Anyone else got some pics to share, I love looking at nurseries!

Attachments

• nursery wardrobe wideview.jpg
    nursery wardrobe wideview.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 110
  • nursery drawers wideview.jpg
    nursery drawers wideview.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 107
  • nursery wall sticker.jpg
    nursery wall sticker.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 116
  • nursery cot2.jpg
    nursery cot2.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 108
Awww that is lovely. So nice to have it all ready isn't it xx

aww thats lush! and love how monitor and all is set up ready to go ! how exciting xxx

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the wall stickers. And your furniture is lovely too. Xx

Thats lovely, I especially love the writing xx

Arrrrr hun, your pics gave me a lump in my throat, what a lucky girl your daughter will be to have such loving parents, job well done :)

It's really nice Hun, you done a great job and the writing on the wall is definitely the finishing touch xx

beautiful!! can't wait till I have everything ready - I'm only at the sorting and chucking stage! xx

Looks so beautiful!! Job well done! Bet you can't wait to start using it all now :) xx

That is a beautiful nursery honey :)

In fact I have nursery envy .......... :)

Absolutely gorgeous! Ours is still quite plain at the moment, as we're team yellow I'd rather wait to get some boy or girl stuff to finish it off. Your little girl is one lucky little bubba :) x

Thanks ladies! We are very pleased with how it's turned out. I'd love to take credit for the writing on the wall but it's actually a wall sticker, looks like it's been painted on....you can't tell it's a sticker at all even up close!

how fab... is everyone setting their cots up with the bedding etc even though baby isnt going it just yet x

how fab... is everyone setting their cots up with the bedding etc even though baby isnt going it just yet x

I've set mine all up, just gave it all a quick wash before puttin it on. Then before she goes into it, ill give it all a good wash. Just nice seeing it all in place x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back