Smoothie Making

adele88

Reaction score
Right I need help just bought myself a new smoothie maker and tryed making a strawberry smoothie but it didnt turn out the way i expected it wasn't as sweet as it should have been. I buy strawberry smoothies all the time and they taste delicious but just couldnt get the one i made the same i used 3 strawberry's, 3 raspberry, half of banana and half a pint of milk.

Anyone make smoothies alot and can help me out thanks

maybe try using fruit juice instead of milk?
like apple juice or maybe orange?
only ever made a banana smoothie by liquidising them to death hahah :D

maybe try using fruit juice instead of milk?
like apple juice or maybe orange?
only ever made a banana smoothie by liquidising them to death hahah :D

hehe thanks going to try adding some apple juice instead of milk hehe

I do what you did, but i put a teeeeeny bit of crusha strawberry milkshake mix with it and it's scrummy.

yeah it does i have strawberry nesquick milkshake in there going to try adding some in my smoothie with my dinner later on

Good luck.
Also, for banana ones I add milk and then a teeeeeny bit of drinking choc, also very very yum!! Obviously these things have to be added in very smally quantities otherwise it becomes fattening :rofl:

You could try adding plain yoghurt instead? I use fruit juice as I don't like milkshake but love smoothies (obviously without milk) X My favourite smoothies is peach! x good luck x

how many strawberries do i use to make it nice n strawberry lol

My total favourite for breakfast is a banana, milk, honey and cocoa in the blender- beaut!

My total favourite for breakfast is a banana, milk, honey and cocoa in the blender- beaut!

Yep I love that one too.

Use loadsa strawberries!! I end up using nearly a whole pack.

Yes smoothies go for natural yogurt with fruit juice. I was thinking more down the milkshake flavours lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back