Linespotters ! x

mouse9210

Reaction score
I took this with FMU today - can def see a thin blue line starting from the top - can you see it? Please tell me I've not gone mad?!

Attachments

• GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 131
I can't see it I'm afraid but I'm rubbish myself at seeing lines.
How many dpo are you?
Good Luck ...Really hope it's the start if your bfp.

I got a bfn this morning and am 10dpo/11dpo

Babydust xx

Thanks MelC. Maybe you tested too soon? Some people get bfps really early, and some not til after af is due - all seems a bit up in the air to me! :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I can def see it in real life but for some reason my pics seem to come up really small when I upload them....I dunno why.

I'm about 9dpo (yes yes I know it's early!) :)

Good luck mouse :) pic is too small for me to see but really hope it is for you x x

I don't trust blue dye tests. They get awfull Evaps n cos its blue dye they get colour to them , have u re tested today ? Gd luck x

I don't trust blue dye tests. They get awfull Evaps n cos its blue dye they get colour to them , have u re tested today ? Gd luck x

This was from this morning.

I thought Evaps were grey? And if the line has colour it's not an evap? Is that right?

I just checked the same test from yesterday (blue dye one) and there is no coloured line but also no evap line.

The one this morning (second one from the same pack) does have a blue line - so surely that means its not an evap? Am I being really dense? Lol am soooo blonde!

Oh hun, I don't know anything about these tests but fingers crossed for you! Try a digi in a couple of days? or one with pink lines? x

I used one of those on my first month and got a what I thought was a positive reading, it was very blue and very clear I googled it and found its common on those tests, so I don't use blue dye tests anymore.

I do hope it is a bfp but I would try a pink dye test. good luck xx

I agree, dont trust blue dye tests, have had very faint, thin blue line on them before and wasnt pregnant. Maybe try frer. Hope its your bfp x

I agree about the blue dye tests. It is much clearer with the pink dyes when testing early. Your picci is to small to see on my laptop but I will have a look for you on my phone - it lets me zoom right in. Fingers x

Sorry about asking if u retested I got confused cos I had a looked at a few line spotting posts , yer u can get blue line Evaps I've had a couple in the past google blue dye Evaps FC urs isn't maybe get another brand test pink dye this time gd luck xx

Thanks girls. Sounds like its an evap. :(

Ugh hate all this!!!

Just bought some superdrug tests - heard they're pretty sensitive? Will maybe do one tomorrow but feeling like I'm prob not pregnant.

Try not to be disheartened, its still v early x

Thanks lisey. Guess ill have to play the waiting game some more.

Tell me about it! I swing between feeling definately pregnant (and excited, planning how I'd tell oh etc) to convinced I'm not pregnant and having a large g&t!!

Before I had my lo my luteal phase was 11 days - will that still be the same do you think?

I am the same one min I'm all hopefull next I think na not ur month ermm my lp changed after my mc it was always 14 days spot on now it varies between 11-15 days x

Hmm maybe my lp will be different then .... Agh it all feels like a bloody waiting game!

I'm 10dpo today - but going to hold off testing again for a few days. How many dpo are you?

I've just or about to ovulate got poss opk yesterday with ovary pain and today still got a very dark line on opk and slight ovary pain still so thinking its happening today as I type lol my temp is also low today so reckon its today sometime , I've been ttc early 3 yrs now and I've had 3 losses its ll so very stressful but I'm lucky in that I have kids already so I can't moan to much hopefully we won't be here to much longer , yeri always try to wait till at least 12 dpo then there is no mistaking either a bfp or a bfn no line spotting involved or confusion cos 9 times out of ten ya will get a line at 12 dpo if pregnant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back