Linespotters ! x

All sounds promising - fx this is your month!

I saw a poundland today and nipped in and got 5 tests lol (they were so cheap! Plus have heard they're quite sensitive?) obvs tried one immediately and I don't think there's a line (if there is it it mega faint cuz sometimes I think I see it then I can't find it again!) lol

Anyways am going to do one every morning and just see. If forgotten how stressful it is!

Her the quid shop tests are ok also home bargains do sme quite cheap n work as well as the more expensive ones x

Cool - I'll give it another go tomorrow.

I've got another 5 tests in my knicker drawer (lol) - going to do one a day for the next 5 days. So tomorrow is CD24, so I'll be testing 11/12dpo tip 15/16DPO (not 100% sure when I Ov'd) - so I think that should cover me!

Everything crossed, although I'm starting to think I'm not.

I'll try to uploads pics too.

This is a picture of the one I am am talking about above - just managed to get a better photo! What do you think?

Attachments

• photo-7_opt.jpg
    photo-7_opt.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 33
And this is the inverted version of the same picture - I actually think the un-inverted one shows the lines up best but thought I'd pop everything up! lol (grasping at straws much?!)

:)

Attachments

• photo-8.JPG
    photo-8.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 22
I'm not sure cos I hate the blue dye tests I've had a few Evaps on those buggers if u think u see a gd line a frer will bk that up for ya, gd luck have u tested today ?

That line doesn't look in the right place for a positive, I had the same thing a few month back thinking it was positive. I refuse to use blue dye tests after getting a stupid amount of evaps.

Wishing you a positive xx

Seems like the blue dye tests aren't in favour here! lol

Shame - it is such a good line, I really thought this might be it. :(

I see something on that blue dye, but admittedly I'm not a fan on blue dyes :lol:

But, good luck :D I think there is something there xxx

I see something on that blue dye, but admittedly I'm not a fan on blue dyes :lol:

But, good luck :D I think there is something there xxx

Thanks! I am not feeling hopeful at all but will continue to test until af shows up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back