Line when dry

louise_c

Reaction score
I know your not supposed to take a test out of casing but the line was the same in casing. Does a frer always have this line when dry and negative?

6B09D098-C698-4E55-BDC0-2CF06E916010.jpeg

Yes it does, it’s an indent… that’s where the dye catches if you’re pregnant and it can be seen in pictures… it’s especially rotten if you have line eye and are hopeful.. because you want to believe it’s something more ):

Yes, unfortunately!!!! :/ :/ :/ They DO have that line. I know from bad experience. :(

Got this today now looked a little pink but not totally sure think I’m 10dpo

1C970EAA-E86D-44D4-9F8E-7805FC0E1480.jpeg

I really hope it’s a BFP you. :)
From past personal experience I have had these exact same lines and not been pregnant, but I really hope you have better luck with them! It could just be too early Xx

I really hope it’s a BFP you. :)
From past personal experience I have had these exact same lines and not been pregnant, but I really hope you have better luck with them! It could just be too early Xx
Crazy isn’t it, that line was so clear too

Had tiny bit of pale pink when wiped last night and a faint pink line on Asda test just now, diluted wee not sure if you can see it.

67431D09-9820-4344-A41A-93073E7615B3.jpeg

Your period is probably about to start finally. I see that line but I don’t think it’s positive, just an indent/evap. By now it would be much darker.. :(

Your period is probably about to start finally. I see that line but I don’t think it’s positive, just an indent/evap. By now it would be much darker.. :(
Would it be darker if implantation just happened though? Never ever had this before a period which is due thursday

Would it be darker if implantation just happened though? Never ever had this before a period which is due thursday
You need at minimum 2 days for anything to show up from implantation. Your body needs time to build the Hcg. You wouldn’t get a positive on the day of implantation.

I will say, it does look pink… so I really can’t decide positive or neg. Am I thinking of someone else or did you just start bc and have been testing for the past week? Sorry if I’m mistaken.

* ok yea I found it, you’ve been testing since atleast October 4. Saying you were 7-8 dpo. You would be 15/16 dpo by now. You’d have a blazing positive

I thought I was but seemed to get ov pains 28th September. Wasn’t sure of the definite time I Ovulated as This wasn’t planned. Ive been testing far to long but only tested today cos on Sunday I had cramps low down then last night the pink tinge on tissue for the night

I see it. I guess just keep testing and see if it gets darker.

I see it too. I hope this is it for you, and not a nasty evap. <3

It’s very pink just concerned about the faintness at 13dpo but if only implanted sun/mon I’m guessing wouldn’t be that dark yet

I think you are right. If you just ovulated late, no need to worry about the faintness! :) Keep us posted!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back